Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I will put it here. Look at Porto's business, that's just incredible.

porto_1.jpg?ver=0

The first number stands for the buying price, the second for the sell and the third for the profit.

This summer I think Moutinho and possibly James Rodriguez will be sold as well. Moutinho cost about €11 million and will go for at least €20 million as he is keen to leave. Rodriguez cost about €5.1 million and will surely fetch €35 million euros (his release clause). Incredible to look at the profits they have made from young players that they got for nothing really. Ajax will be another club who can boast such profits.

Anyway just hoping we get a striker and a CM. Personally would love to get Rooney and Xabi Alonso. Another winger would be nice too tbh. Schurrle would do but I'd love us to try and tempt Di Maria as he is technically excellent and can play left or right wing.

This summer I think Moutinho and possibly James Rodriguez will be sold as well. Moutinho cost about €11 million and will go for at least €20 million as he is keen to leave. Rodriguez cost about €5.1 million and will surely fetch €35 million euros (his release clause)

Incredible to look at the profits they make.

Anyway just hoping we get a striker and a CM. Personally would love to get Rooney and Xabi Alonso.

Just to say the right number: 45 million € release clause of James

And Moutinho now is represented by Mourinho's and CR7's agent...so is probably going to leave Porto. When Moutinho almost went to Tottenham the number talked was 28 million €...must be something like that now.

Just to say the right number: 45 million € release clause of James

And Moutinho now is represented by Mourinho's and CR7's agent...so is probably going to leave Porto. When Moutinho almost went to Tottenham the number talked was 28 million €...must be something like that now.

Wait did James sign a new contract recently? Because the last I heard it was around 35 or 36 million, cant remember whether it was pounds or euros.

Wait did James sign a new contract recently? Because the last I heard it was around 35 or 36 million, cant remember whether it was pounds or euros.

That's his current release clause...always was as i remember since we won the battle for him against Benfica 3 years ago.

You must have seen it in pounds...38 (?) million.

That's his current release clause...always was as i remember since we won the battle for him against Benfica 3 years ago.

You must have seen it in pounds...38 (?) million.

I've read around 36 million pounds but that was a year ago and I think the exchange rate has gone up slightly so yeah your probably right.

I guarantee Lamela will leave Roma at the end of the season.

As things stand, it's most likely Mazzarri, the Napoli manager, will take over at Roma next season. This is the same Mazzarri who is benching and completely misusing Lorenzo Insigne at Napoli currently, forcing him out of the club. He doesn't like flair + flamboyant players it would seem. He'd rather start 34 year old run-down players!

If Eden Hazard didn't exist, I would take Lamela for almost any price. But Hazard does exist and he's at our club. We have no use for Lamela and certainly not for the price he's rumoured to leave for.

I also wouldn't worry about him going to City/United since if either of them did indeed purchase him, he'd not fit into their styles (or projected styles for next season anyway) at all.

If Eden Hazard didn't exist, I would take Lamela for almost any price. But Hazard does exist and luckily he's at our club. We have no use for Lamela and certainly not for the price he's rumoured to leave for.

Fixed!

I guarantee Lamela will leave Roma at the end of the season.

As things stand, it's most likely Mazzarri, the Napoli manager, will take over at Roma next season. This is the same Mazzarri who is benching and completely misusing Lorenzo Insigne at Napoli currently, forcing him out of the club. He doesn't like flair + flamboyant players it would seem. He'd rather start 34 year old run-down players!

If Eden Hazard didn't exist, I would take Lamela for almost any price. But Hazard does exist and he's at our club. We have no use for Lamela and certainly not for the price he's rumoured to leave for.

I also wouldn't worry about him going to City/United since if either of them did indeed purchase him, he'd not fit into their styles (or projected styles for next season anyway) at all.

Would Lamela not be cheaper (and ofc younger) than players like Sanchez and Di Maria?

Would Lamela not be cheaper (and ofc younger) than players like Sanchez and Di Maria?

Yes I am sure he would be tbh.

The point is Sanchez and Di Maria are much more established as players, where as Lamela is only 20 or 21 and he is still developing.

Lamela would be an amazing purchase that provides an extra edge to this team on the right. Strong and fast on the ball, intelligent passing with a knack for goal - see a lot of potential in him. Add with the fact that we definitely need extra depth in attacking midfield I'm all for the likes of him/Isco/Rodriguez.

But he has regularly played at right for Roma and has had a good season.....

He played on the right at the start of the season under Zeman, since Roma sacked Zeman in februari he has played either as a Striker or nr 10.

Lamela is good, but you cant have three creators in the team. All can be creative, but who can actualy deliver cross ball regulary to striker? Who is direct enough to feed striker with regular balls? Ribery like? Mata, Hazard and Lamela have same type of play; get the ball, make one twos, dribbles and in that time, defenders already mark striker very well. Who of the three can make fast killer pass/cross on regular base and has mastered it? No one. I hope we get proper winger who's main work is to feed striker with usefull balls. Di maria for example.