Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

26 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

I can't see any scenario where I'd let Pulisic go to premier league rival loan or otherwise.  Ziyech and CHO need to move elsewhere long before Christian

I don't think we're in a position to be picky. We have far too many players that are surplus to requirements, so if Newcastle want Pulisic on loan, we should facilitate it whilst getting someone that will improve us.

20 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I don't think we're in a position to be picky. We have far too many players that are surplus to requirements, so if Newcastle want Pulisic on loan, we should facilitate it whilst getting someone that will improve us.

We would be foolish to send Pulisic on loan if we stell expect to loan out CHO, sell Ziyech.

Same with Trev

If we send them out before securing replacements we will be rinsed by the selling clubs even more.

It will be a huge ass season with the stupid WC squeezed in betwen. We two full XIs or more. Getting rid of all 4 would leave our squad paper thin in crucial positions.

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

We would be foolish to send Pulisic on loan if we stell expect to loan out CHO, sell Ziyech.

Same with Trev

If we send them out before securing replacements we will be rinsed by the selling clubs even more.

It will be a huge ass season with the stupid WC squeezed in betwen. We two full XIs or more. Getting rid of all 4 would leave our squad paper thin in crucial positions.

I remember reading that we'd let two out of the three leave whilst bringing someone in, so we'd only be lighter by one (or even considering Sterling joined). 

Talk of Trev leaving has only arisen recently & is dependant on Fofana joining. It seems like Tuchel/the board have plans in place depending on what happens over the next two weeks.

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I remember reading that we'd let two out of the three leave whilst bringing someone in, so we'd only be lighter by one (or even considering Sterling joined). 

Talk of Trev leaving has only arisen recently & is dependant on Fofana joining. It seems like Tuchel/the board have plans in place depending on what happens over the next two weeks.

Fair enough for the wingers/AMs but for CB we would still be paperthin if we exchanged Trevoh for Fofana. We would have koulibaly, a 38 y.o., over the hill Azpi and a returnee from injury as only recognised CBs. RJ and cucu can play there but they just should not cos they are better elsewhere. We can not complain about not having enough CBs all summer and then basically sign two and let Trev, colwill, ampadu leave

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Fair enough for the wingers/AMs but for CB we would still be paperthin if we exchanged Trevoh for Fofana. We would have koulibaly, a 38 y.o., over the hill Azpi and a returnee from injury as only recognised CBs. RJ and cucu can play there but they just should not cos they are better elsewhere. We can not complain about not having enough CBs all summer and then basically sign two and let Trev, colwill, ampadu leave

I'm in agreement. I was as surprised as anyone by the sudden news (to me at least) about Trev potentially leaving should we sign Fofana.

If those events were to transpire, it would be down to Tuchel's belief that makeshifts will work along with the odd RLC cameo in that position, something I'm not a fan of at all.

6 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

No wonder that Everton wants 50m for Gordon then. 

Precisely. The same goes for Fofana after Utd paid a ludicrous amount for Maguire. 

As long as teams are willing to overpay, things will only get worse in this country.

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

They should be looking for a no1 keeper instead. De Gea is wank. May I suggest Kepa? 😇

Kepa is too good for United. 

See United fans get hyped again if they sign Casemiro. That lad is still good and is exactly what they need thb. 

Edited by Gundalf

8 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Kepa is too good for United. 

See United fans get hyped again if they sign Casemiro. That lad is still good and is exactly what they need thb. 

I hope Casemiro doesn't go there. Why would he? Other than money of course. Hopefully they get Rabiot at most, ideally no one and be stuck with McFred.😏

Casemiro is so massively overrated. His reputation is hugely inflated due to the club he plays for. Benefited greatly from having some of the greatest players of this generation around him. He’s mediocre technically and he’s a walking foul machine.

Exactly like last summer when United fans were over the moon about Varane thinking they’ve signed the best CB in Europe, it’ll be the same here. They’re all dreaming themselves about Casemiro thinking they’re getting the best DM in the world. Like most of their recent signings I think he’ll be average.

I’d be much more annoyed/worried if they got De Jong.

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

I hope Casemiro doesn't go there. Why would he? Other than money of course. Hopefully they get Rabiot at most, ideally no one and be stuck with McFred.😏

Of course because United almost doubled his current wage.