Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

21 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

This is a fucking joke, United linked to all players we should have been linked to.

Get a grip mate. Your posts are embarrassing. Constant negativity. Imagine getting upset because tabloids aren't linking us to a player???

Edited by We Hate Scouse

21 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Get a grip mate. Your posts are embarrassing. Constant negativity. Imagine getting upset because tabloids aren't linking us to a player???

Yeah, let's be positive because we aren't linked to fuck all in terms of quality and pretend no news its good news because somehow Pulisic came out of a blue a few years ago.

Camavinga, Varane and Sancho are reported by trusted sources right now for the cunts, all in positions we needed and would've improved us no doubt, we finished the season on the rise while they embarrassed themselves in the EL final, yet they doing more activity to improve while we haven't even got rid of the deadwood yet, somehow I fail so see why I should be positive in terms of the transfer window, there is nothing to suggest this, even the Haaland rumours come from shit sources.

From what I read in the other thread most are putting hopes in signings coming out of nowhere and us keeping our lips shut on the transfer window but I find that bollocks except Pulisic none came out of nowhere without someone reporting a story on it.

I'm very worried of us because we always do poor in the transfer window right after winning a big title, I think Marina and the board members use the logic we won the CL, we don't really need to improve much as we already have a good enough team, while part of me agrees, I think we missing a couple fundamental quality players.

Edited by R2D2

5 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Junior Firpo will be signing for Leeds United, who will pay around €15m for the left-back. The player had only considered Milan, but Leeds managed to convince him of their project in a matter of hours.

Intriguing signing from Leeds.