Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Inter's list to replace Hakimi: Dumfries, Bellerin, and  Zappacosta.

This is stupid. Inter didn't want to accept our money + player offer for Hakimi but they're now having to go out and spend god knows how much for a replacement. 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Jas said:

This is stupid. Inter didn't want to accept our money + player offer for Hakimi but they're now having to go out and spend god knows how much for a replacement. 🤦‍♂️

Might be because they need to raise €80m before the end of June.

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

While I'm no expert from what I understood, they needed money before July to account it to last year's finances.

Edited by R2D2

1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

Might be because they need to raise €80m before the end of June.

1 minute ago, R2D2 said:

While I'm no expert from what I understood, they needed money before July to account it to last year's finances.

I am aware of that but wouldn't Inter then still need to spend their own money to buy a replacement? 

8 minutes ago, Jas said:

I am aware of that but wouldn't Inter then still need to spend their own money to buy a replacement? 

70 mil before July and 20 mil spend after is counted differently in comparison to 50 mil and a player before July.

Barcelona did the exact same thing with Juventus with that player exchange, they are dodging the system.

This is why I don't understand people praising Marina for trying player exchanges in hope of lowering the price, it was never going to happen with their situation.

Edited by R2D2

Just now, R2D2 said:

70 mil before July and 20 mil spend after is counted differently in comparison to 50 mil and a player before July.

Barcelona did the exact same thing with Juventus with that player exchange.

Yeah but where would they get the money from to spend then? 

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

Didn't they already get that money and use it to cover for what happened with Suning months ago? 

They will use it to pay player's wages and transfer. Inter owner can't use their money outside China, something to do with Xi's latest policy.

Edited by Blues Forever