Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bog right bloody off!!!!

Sigh, painful. Think I'm going to avoid the papers and sports news tomorrow. 3 AM here, back at work in 5. Good night.

Oh god be the same ole shite and the whole AVB out blahh how Liverpool are amazing the sodding Mail had 2 pages about Liverpools Carling Cup win kinda thats this we need a small box about us!!

FFS, yet again Ramires concedes a free kick, about 4 of the free kicks we've conceded this season have been from his bad tackles. AVB will not last another week, a bad result against newcastle, which it obviously will be, he's a gonner.

back him or sack him.

We are becoming one of the worst premier league team.

Back him.

Our gameplay is becoming worse every game.

Back him,

Our players are losing confidence game by game,

Back him.

We are losing games left right and centre. Out of CC,,,,, almost out of CL...Out of PL....

Back him.

Humiliation again and again.

Back Him.

Some might call me delusional....Maybe i am.

We need to cut our losses. Just like blackburn need to cut their losses,,,,,sooner rather than later.

Im fed up. Im plastic.But i cant stand and watch my club become a joke and a potential future nothing....

Sigh, painful. Think I'm going to avoid the papers and sports news tomorrow. 3 AM here, back at work in 5. Good night.

Being up at the time you are separates you from the silent twats at the bridge. Proper commitment, well done mate!

do u not see our players aimless just stroking the ball across the back then middle, no idea how to play forward balls, torres doesnt move and cant hold it up lukaku and josh werent wide players anelka isnt bothered. He could at least put us out there with a gameplan.

Yeah sure mate.

Radio's horrible...they always get excited and you think oooo somethings happened..then its sod all or a miss

Or Skysports do dah 'theres been a goal at the bridge'....then a long pause and think uh oh

even worse that shit Green was the commentator