Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right to put an end to this fan singing thing we aint gonna have the noise we used to have real fans like myself have been pushed out buy MONEY. its all plastic suits who dont care just wanna say they have been to Chelsea. I will sing for 90 plus i evan sing at fa youth cup games but thats just the way it is now real fans are outnumberd by plactic suits simple

On second thought I don´t really know who´s to blame.

For once, getting outsung at home by a bunch of london based liverpool fans is one thing.

Why Lampard ? Thought he might get some rest, could´ve played Mereiles.

Some of our players just don´t cut it anymore. It is about time to say goodbye to Malouda.

Anelka with a half decent chance only positive from him. See you later.

Positives: Romeu, Luiz, Bertrand and Turnbull for a bit had a good game i think.

Fuck Off Carroll and the ref. Pathetic bunch of cheating morons.

Can somebody point me to the AVB out thread? :lol: wee jokes.

But really, how bad is this side now? It's unreal.

Must say, I've seen Lukaku a few times now and he does nothing for me. I know he's still young and has plenty of time to develop, but I don't get the hype.

Ramires looked off tonight too.

I'm not to excited about our defeat...what pisses me of is how disgraceful our fans are. I will never forget the feeling or listening to YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE at the STAMFORD BRIDGE while our fans are LEAVING and the team is in need of their support. After that they go and bash the players.

We did decent for the most of the match, but we were idealess in the attack. Lukaku and Torres playing TOGETHER with Malouda? They were never going to break down the Liverpool defense and it was just a matter of time before they hit us on the counter attack...

Ashley Cole, Alex, Bosingwa, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou, Anelka, Torres.

SACK THEM.

With all due respect for Ashley, he's been here for way too long. I think he can't find anymore motivation in Chelsea.

With all due respect for Alex, Bosingwa, Malouda, Kalou and Anelka, they can't help Chelsea anymore. We need younger players in their place.

With all due respect for Obi Mikel, but he's not Chelsea material, no matter how much we try to convince ourselves the opposite.

With all due respect for Torres, Chelsea's just not the team for him.

Chelsea needs new players, Chelsea needs fresher players.

The manager is NOT the problem in this situation.

Cheer up guys, it can only get better from here right?

Well we dont play Liverpool for a while so hurrah!!! Unless we get them in the FA Cup then we know whats happening

2 less games to play....Cup run be good but shit happens..espcially to us of late...focus on Saturday now

FUCK OFF!

I've got a very, very important Maths test tomorrow and looking back at this game it would have been a way better idea to learn more instead of watching such a poor performance of your players. Please, don't think I'm one of those who are just Chelsea fans because of the last years' success, but losing to Liverpool two times in a row in just a few days get's my going mad. And, what the hell is going on with our players?! What the hell is going on with our so-called "supporters" at the Bridge?! I haven't heard them outsinging the Pool fans, not even once! And leaving the stadium before the game's over is just pathetic! Back your team instead of running away! Fuck this night!

Wish you all a good night and have sweet dreams!

Josh going off was a pity because he would have thrived in the quicker tempo at the beginning of the 2nd half.

Lampard is just so so poor. Our midfield is just awful and there isn't a "connector" between the midfield and attack

We don't have strikers neither.

Sad but true. Our best striker is Sturridge but he's being wasted on the wing. It's the end of the line for drogba & torres has had enough time he will never settle here