Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

We can not win if we do not play to win.... SIMPLE!!

If we can not Win Teams like Liverpool we can not win anything... not On Champion, Carling, FA or Premier....

WE IN THE SAME PLACE OF 2010.... WITH OTHER COCH AND FRESH NEW PLAYER!!

SO WHAT iS THE PROBLEM!!

ACTITUD!!

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool beating us at the Bridge twice in a matter of days... I don't know what to say, I mean, I really fucking don't! Losing to them at Anfield feels bad enough, but to lose to them at home twice is fucking embarrassing, and I don't even care if this is the mickey mouse cup!

I'm getting sick and tired of a majority of our players not taking matches by the scruff of the neck and having the urge to win games! There was absolutely no drive in any of them (with the exception of Romeu, Lukaku and McEachran) ... Lampard is looking worse every game he plays. Liverpool just bullied him off the ball at every opportunity, and with someone like Lampard having that done to him is embarrassing!

We need to take a long hard look at ourselves... we're not playing like a big side at all, this so-called "high-line" we're playing NEEDS to be scrapped now... before we plummet even more... we have been whipping boys for a majority this season, and I feel physically sick of it!

I'm not a plastic supporter, and I never will be, but something like the above needs to be ranted, because every time we lose like this, I get more and more frustrated.... :mad:

its like the man utd game in the sense all they need to do is hit diagonal balls into the channels and were fucked. all season this has happened, doesnt matter if its bertrand cole bosingwa ivanovic feriera, its amateur and unless all those 5 are poor defenders the manger has to take the blame. why o why does he start torres in any game. Hes a disgrace to chelsea, no passion and has 5 minute bursts of energy as if to look interested. People on here questioned why i criticised torres attitude a cpl of months ago, if they cant see it now theres no hope for them. He dangles a leg defensively, keeps pretending to be fouled every 50 50 instead of making an effort to get the ball, doesnt score, cant hold it up. Hes worse than chris sutton.

I'd say Villas Boas has 2 games to save his job. A loss at Newcastle and failing to qualify for the Champions League against Valencia will surely be the final nail in the coffin of the Villas Boas era unfortunately. Once again though, the players will be held unaccountable and it is always the manager's fault if they decide they can't be fucked to play for anyone but Mourinho

How dare you call yourself a fan if you leave with ten minutes left of the game against Liverpool. How the fuck can Liverpool fans be louder than Chelsea fans at Stamford bridge. It was an awful performance, but for fucks sakes SHOW YOUR TEAM SOME SUPPORT.

who the fuck was the tv commentator? i got tired of his sucking up to liverpool! "Lucas..the most improved player in the league in the last 18 months", "Kelly..a name to remember, if you don;t already know him" and so on and on..

I'd say Villas Boas has 2 games to save his job. A loss at Newcastle and failing to qualify for the Champions League against Valencia will surely be the final nail in the coffin of the Villas Boas era unfortunately. Once again though, the players will be held unaccountable and it is always the manager's fault if they decide they can't be fucked to play for anyone but Mourinho

And we'll end up with however is free then come summer start looking long term...they stay for a bit results go wrong off they go and so on and so on

I just hope Roman has good ole patience...

Liverpool?!?!?! :( :(

Our home support is fucking pathetic. That was painful to hear Liverpool fans singing all the time.

I know, it drives me mental, really does, What is the point of turning up to a game when you're not going to sing?! I once went to a game where these two guys where talking about work and not even watching the match. That's why I'm hoping, if I can get tickets to Spurs away, i can experience better singing, Chelsea always seem to be heard away...

COME ON THE CHELS!