Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think AVB has learned anything from the last few matches we've lost! If you give players with pace (Walcott, Bellamy) space, you are going to get punished!! Why are we peing penetrated by this so much... because of our fucking high-line defending!

I don't think AVB has learned anything from the last few matches we've lost! If you give players with pace (Walcott, Bellamy) space, you are going to get punished!! Why are we peing penetrated by this so much... because of our fucking high-line defending!

We were defending quite well in the first half.

Its not the managers fault. I dont blame the manager. We were doing ok til the goal. Laps in concentration for both goals. Same as usual. Its the fucking players.

i agree that the players should take responsibility but what do u expect when u keep startin players like malouda,torres, bosingwa who arent up for any sort of challenge. Then brings on anelka on, what was his first contribution? a cocky back heel. They are not players i want us to be associated with. Also as i said in earlier thread there is absolutely no balance in some of the teams he puts out, our players never know where our outlet is.