Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Well we dont play Liverpool for a while so hurrah!!! Unless we get them in the FA Cup then we know whats happening

2 less games to play....Cup run be good but shit happens..espcially to us of late...focus on Saturday now

That's the spirit!

KTBFFH blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to stop playing 4-4-3 we simply don't have the players for it.

Sturridge is NOT a winger.

Lukaku is NOT a winger why play him there.

Get Mata behind 2 strikers creating for the team.

443 and we still wouldnt score...................................... :beer:

slow slow too fuckn slow..............they passed and moved westood still.......ref a twat, pool twat but we didn't deserve it

look at city arse game.....speed, dribbling, passion, power...movement...need i say more

dreading the next 4--5 games now

;

LOL....miracles are miracles....realiity is different.

People leaving is their way of giving a piece of their mind towards the club.....not disgraceful.

Oh I would like to see you to come in my City and go to my local club's game and see what the real fans are. They don't stop singing even after the match is over. Even when Partizan is losing to the biggest rival at our own stadium they will sing like their life depends on it, not leave the stadium like little @#!%!

It's tedious I know but our squad and players are in need of big shake up. We just have to work with our players - TOP Priority is remaining in the UCL. We all know how big a factor this is in attracting players too any club. At least top 3 by the end of this year would be great.

ou're fans whom demanding AVB bein sacked are so hypocrites and so fuck'n pathetic... unbeliveable...

now I understand and I'm not gutted anymore that our fans are acting like fucking arsenal supporters and leaving the stadium instead of singing and chanting C'ME ON CHELSEA and getting the bridge rattled...

If i was haveing my kit with me, I would have worn it at the meeting tomorrow with our customers.... I cant stand this fans...

don't you understand that carlo was walkin the same way and its not about the Manager its about te Players? if you don't you plastic fans... than go and hunt for glory at city...

/rant over

Can somebody point me to the AVB out thread? :lol: wee jokes.

But really, how bad is this side now? It's unreal.

Must say, I've seen Lukaku a few times now and he does nothing for me. I know he's still young and has plenty of time to develop, but I don't get the hype.

Ramires looked off tonight too.

This. Its one thing that the English defence and play gets the better of him and he needs time to adapt, but his touch is really poor. And for a lad of his size, he cannot hold the ball enough. I dont get the hype about him either, at least from what I have seen so far. How did he score so many in Belgium with this level of skill?! Speaks loads about the Belgian league, I guess..

Arsenal are out as well

People leaving early dont get...if small kids fair enough but when they havent...whats the point?! Support your team!!!And that means till the end.Remember people leaving early during the stoke game yonks ago..missed the two winning goals..all they're gana do is get home a few mins early..woopeee

I know, it drives me mental, really does, What is the point of turning up to a game when you're not going to sing?! I once went to a game where these two guys where talking about work and not even watching the match. That's why I'm hoping, if I can get tickets to Spurs away, i can experience better singing, Chelsea always seem to be heard away...

COME ON THE CHELS!

The reason being because the away support is usually made up of the hardcore fan. Most away fans outsing the home support, dont be misguided in thinking this doesnt happen at anfield or old trafford because it does and in fairness when im at the matches i sing till my throat is soar but i recall hull a few years back, the match before big phil got the boot, and no matter how much i started to chant i just faded away because it was so disheartening to watch and its much the same now. On the bright side (yes there was a bright side) I thought Bertrand did really well today and Romeu for the most was great, really hope Josh is ok and its nothing too serious

Who are these fuckers that spend 40 odd quid to go to the matches and then just sit there not bothering to sing or cheer the team on and then leave when the team is losing?

Bloody pathetic fans. Why the fuck do they even bother to go?

Right to put an end to this fan singing thing we aint gonna have the noise we used to have real fans like myself have been pushed out buy MONEY. its all plastic suits who dont care just wanna say they have been to Chelsea. I will sing for 90 plus i evan sing at fa youth cup games but thats just the way it is now real fans are outnumberd by plactic suits simple

Lack of fans singing and plastic whatsoever is the least of our many problems.

Who are these fuckers that spend 40 odd quid to go to the matches and then just sit there not bothering to sing or cheer the team on and then leave when the team is losing?

Bloody pathetic fans. Why the fuck do they even bother to go?

As much as they piss me of, with the prices at the Stamford Bridge it is to be expected...