Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are these fuckers that spend 40 odd quid to go to the matches and then just sit there not bothering to sing or cheer the team on and then leave when the team is losing?

Bloody pathetic fans. Why the fuck do they even bother to go?

Change your fucking tune mate. They left so what? How does it affect you?

If that's your attitude bye don't come back.

So I'm not allowed to be angry when my team plays shit and loses?

5th May... 5th May.... 5th May.............. Come quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I said this last time but I PROMISE that day we will crush those scousers soooooooooooooooooooooooo badly. God, I cant wait for that. We'll kill them, score atleast 6 and break Bellamys face.

Yeah, I'm gone mad lol

Ok, I think everyone just needs to move on....

Really wanted this CCup victory because it was our best chance of silverware, but we're out of it now...time to focus on the League and the game against Valencia...

It was disappointing result in every aspect..Josh injured, Players disinterested, no goal scored at home, Chants of "Dalglish" filling the air, Liverpool defeating us at home for the third successive attempt ...

So, its just best to forget about it and get on with more important things

I only watched the last 20 minutes, someone PLEASE tell me Torres didn't start and if he did please say he wasn't that rubbish the whole 90 minutes.

Yes, he was rubbish. Just like the other players, except for Turnbull and Bertrand. And maybe Romeu.

I said it before, but look at the Arsenal-City game. Arsenal really did play far beyond the caliber of what I expected, even without RVP. Man City,and Aguero, quiet all for the majority of the game pops up to score when it matters most. We really need a Pato or Cavani - I say Pato, because he can do that extra "stuff" like Aguero and dare I say el fenomeno.

Oh I would like to see you to come in my City and go to my local club's game and see what the real fans are. They don't stop singing even after the match is over. Even when Partizan is losing to the biggest rival at our own stadium they will sing like their life depends on it, not leave the stadium like little @#!%!

I understand what youre saying.... but this is our 6th defeat in 8 games....

ou're fans whom demanding AVB bein sacked are so hypocrites and so fuck'n pathetic... unbeliveable...

now I understand and I'm not gutted anymore that our fans are acting like fucking arsenal supporters and leaving the stadium instead of singing and chanting C'ME ON CHELSEA and getting the bridge rattled...

If i was haveing my kit with me, I would have worn it at the meeting tomorrow with our customers.... I cant stand this fans...

don't you understand that carlo was walkin the same way and its not about the Manager its about te Players? if you don't you plastic fans... than go and hunt for glory at city...

/rant over

Sack over a Carling cup defeat. Amazing.

So I'm not allowed to be angry when my team plays shit and loses?

5th May... 5th May.... 5th May.............. Come quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I said this last time but I PROMISE that day we will crush those scousers soooooooooooooooooooooooo badly. God, I cant wait for that. We'll kill them, score atleast 6 and break Bellamys face.

Yeah, I'm gone mad lol

At least stick with your team for the full 90 minutes. It's not difficult.

And the mighty Liverpool led by King Kenny beat Chelsea 2 times at their own stadium in just 9 days making YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE heard at the Bridge. King Kenny also almost led the mighty reds to a victory against league leaders Man City.

Even after playing against City just 2 days ago, Liverpool managed to beat Chelsea, some would say, easy.

Jesus...CHELSEA MAN UP FFS!

I understand what youre saying.... but this is our 6th defeat in 8 games....

Exactly! That's why we need to fans to show some feckin' support!

I think its fair to say that I wouldn't be that disappointed about going out as we would of qualified for the CL by now, but we were playing Liverpool & that's enough to won't to win by any means, however we simply didn't perform.

For third game in four I didn't understand AVB's team selection & formation. Anelka on the bench? Couldn't make out what or where Torres & Lakuku was supposed to be playing? Liverpool play the same way every Fucking time - defend deep, press high & hope to hit teams on the counter that's why its imperative for us to go for them with an attacking line up with no DM & a balanced team? Get ahead & get them to come out. Having in effect or what appeared to be 2 CF's playing in nomans'land didn't help our cause whatsoever & Dalglish must of been licking his lips! We just didn't look interested & body language said it all.

I've been a staunch supporter of AVB & will continue to support him but I fear for his future if we go out to Valencia.

Oh, will you leave players alone already? Some of you are more willing to blame all of them rather than say a word against AVB - and that is just ridicolous. They haven't lost passion and team spirit over night.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, AVB has been given this chance much too young. Fullstop. And I won't shed a tear when he leaves. I'm f*ckin tired of watching him rotating players faster than fan rotates blades.

At least stick with your team for the full 90 minutes. It's not difficult.

I support them all the time obviously, but today was too hard. It really was. I'm not going to lie. I had enough! I cant stand losing to the scum. :(

I actually think I hate them more than Man U and I've been watching football for so many years. I've never hated any other team as much as Man U :/

Oh, will you leave players alone already? Some of you are more willing to blame all of them rather than say a word against AVB - and that is just ridicolous. They haven't loast passion and team spirit over night.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, AVB has been given this chance much to young. Fullstop. And I won't shed a tear when he leaves. I'm f*ckin tired of watching him rotating players faster than fan rotates blades.

They're the ones on the pitch under performing