Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

i would have to say that no one played terrible, EVERYONE looked out of sync...

lukaku doesnt have the pace to be a winger... terrible first touch...

all the balls played to our forwards were shit, right to their feet when they were surrounded by scousers...

formation revamp or midfield revamp, idk where to start first....

wouldnt really say torres had a bad game, judging that he never touched the ball... the whole team lacked confidence and it showed right from kick off...

back to the drawing board...

Cole Terry Luiz Ivan

--------Romeu-------

Mata--Lamps---Danny

---Drogs---Torres---

yet to try the drogba torres combo in the regular season.. showed a little glimmer in preseason...

all i know is that with this formation (except essien for romeu) i kill people in fifa!!!!! hahahahaha!

go blues!

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone needs to stop saying that lukaku shouldnt be playing on the wing

AVB knows that and thats why he didnt...him and torres were obviously both up top. we didnt play the normal 433 when he was on the field

i wonder if some people watch the game

Hahahaha oh and hahahaha!!!!! Joined a bigger club did we Ladyboy??? plastic flag waiving pretenders who are sinking back to their true level! YNWA!!!!! Get in King Kenny!!! B

yawn. see you later SCUM.

Liverpools supporters is what let them down, if they showed more respect in football and didn't go on about history 24/7 they would be a very well respected club. It's why i've always respected United more than Liverpool.

Liverpools supporters is what let them down, if they showed more respect in football and didn't go on about history 24/7 they would be a very well respected club. It's why i've always respected United more than Liverpool.

For sure, every club has the minority of idiotic supporters but for Liverpool it is the majority.

Lets compare now to this time last year.

We wanted younger players, we have now got it.

We wanted creativity, we now have Mata and Meireles.

We wanted Sturridge to get a proper chance, he is now a key player.

We wanted Kalou to have less game time, that has now happened.

We wanted the underperforming "superstarts" to be dropped, now after a bad display they do get dropped more often than not.

We wanted Lampard to get rotated and kept more fresh, that is now happening.

Bit of prespective, our big game record this season is awfull but ever since 2008 bar the double winning season it's hardly been great either lets be honest.

Did we have to ban that Scouser?

We should have kept him/her on and let him make a fool of themself like most of them do, i know i shouldon't really sink to their level but i just can't help it.

We wanted the underperforming "superstarts" to be dropped, now after a bad display they do get dropped more often than not.

We wanted Lampard to get rotated and kept more fresh, that is now happening.

Bit of prespective, our big game record this season is awfull but ever since 2008 bar the double winning season it's hardly been great either lets be honest.

I agreed with it all except the creativity one, we need drive in midfield, an engine and a spark, that playmaker, Mata is a magic man. And Meireles is a good squad player but he's no key player for us.

Malouda is the one that killin' us and the team ..

Jose Bosingwa too , we have serious probs with those players .. they have nothing more to give , the must be out of the bridge asap!!

I agreed with it all except the creativity one, we need drive in midfield, an engine and a spark, that playmaker, Mata is a magic man. And Meireles is a good squad player but he's no key player for us.

god damn right mate , I think we need Luka he's the one that we've been looking for .. Luka and Essian the team will get stronger in attacking and defencing .