Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

I think 15m is an ok price for him and in contrast to what we'd have to pay for Falcao or Cavani, the risk is lower. Still need one of them imo and get Robert as a second striker and maybe play with 2 strikers. Also, we could do a lot more rotation.

I think thats a fantastic price for him.

• 2 weeks later...

In other news, Dortmund trying to sign a RB and CF in January. 90% chance Lewandowski will leave in the summer

Imagine if we got him and Llorente in the summer, along with a different option like Sturridge (If he stays). Would go from a completely toothless attack to one of the best in Europe.

In other news, Dortmund trying to sign a RB and CF in January. 90% chance Lewandowski will leave in the summer

Imagine if we got him and Llorente in the summer, along with a different option like Sturridge (If he stays). Would go from a completely toothless attack to one of the best in Europe.

Indeed.

My main gripe with us signing Lewandowski was the fact that he'd cost around £30m+. If the quoted price for £15m however is true then he could be one of the signings of the season - I'd take him definitely.

I think the quoted price stems from the fact that in the summer he will have one year left on his contract, just like Kagawa did. If he becomes available for anything around £20m I'd take him in a heartbeat, especially over £48m for a 27/28 year old Falcao (And when Lewand is more suited to our team).

Doubt that the club is even thinking of getting Lewandowski. The club seem to have this obsession of getting the obvious big name strikers almost every time.

With the way we seem to be doing things, we'll probably go bid 50m for Lewandowski in 3-4 years time.

Doubt that the club is even thinking of getting Lewandowski. The club seem to have this obsession of getting the obvious big name strikers almost every time.

With the way we seem to be doing things, we'll probably go bid 50m for Lewandowski in 3-4 years time.

Sadly i agree :(

If dortmund sells him for 15 mil then the are really ripping themselves off.

Also if he goes to United that's 4 quality strikers they would have, and on top of that they would have welbeck as a 5th choice backup... Crazy.

15 mil :lol2:

No Chance! i would understand if it was 15 mil + RVP

Man U really dont need another striker and Lewy wont come cheap, I really cant see him going there.

The news took reports from Goal.com. That is enough to say it's all BS.

Furthermore, I can't imagine Lewandowski being a silly fella and join United when they already have so many strikers at the club. He definitely won't be playing there week in week out. IF we do get him, he'll be playing more games here than at United and given his young age now, I'm sure he would want that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You