Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

On a serious note though, Lewnadowski has a long long way to go before he's considered world's best.

I don't think he'll ever be considered world's best. He's too slow and too skinny, doesn't have that "magic" in him. What he will give you though is a top 3 striker working hard for every team he played for, trying to fulfill his dream.

Indeed, 1 Champions League, 3 league trophies, 4 FA Cups, 2 League Cups and 2 Community Shields in the last 7 years is a rather dull score for a football club of our stature...

One would think some people here are supporting a mid-table club, not a current European Champion holding shitload of trophies in the club's cabinet. Not only that, but we have an owner who is pouring millions and millions and millions into the club hoping to make us the best and biggest club in the world. And not only that, but he fails to give up on that wish and does everything he believes in necessary to accomplish it...

You forgot Roman Abramovich is a fucikng cunt who does not respect the fans and legends in any way, making him the worst ever owner of a football club. :doh:

Lewandoski has more chance of winning trophies with Chelsea than with BVB. Bayern is being so dominant it will be hard to lose Bundesliga or DFB Pokal. Chelsea has CWC, COC, FA Cup and a long shot at EPL.

I would want him here, although I think Falcao/Cavani would be better...

Indeed, 1 Champions League, 3 league trophies, 4 FA Cups, 2 League Cups and 2 Community Shields in the last 7 years is a rather dull score for a football club of our stature...

One would think some people here are supporting a mid-table club, not a current European Champion holding shitload of trophies in the club's cabinet. Not only that, but we have an owner who is pouring millions and millions and millions into the club hoping to make us the best and biggest club in the world. And not only that, but he fails to give up on that wish and does everything he believes in necessary to accomplish it...

If history attracted players then Liverpool would have the best team in the world.....right?

1- We probably wont make it past the group stage of the Champions league.

2- We might not finish 4th to get into next years champions league.

We are all fans here but dont get deluded. There are serious problems with our team and unless Rafa sorts it out we are screwed.

If history attracted players then Liverpool would have the best team in the world.....right?

1- We probably wont make it past the group stage of the Champions league.

True but that is only likely to be this season and won't be repeated again in the future.

2- We might not finish 4th to get into next years champions league.

We are all fans here but dont get deluded. There are serious problems with our team and unless Rafa sorts it out we are screwed.

What makes you think we won't finish in Top 4 this season? Yes, we have a few problems to fix with the team but they are mostly our defensive problems. If Benitez can fix it, which he should, then I think we would not have much problems to finish in the Top 3/4. That definitely has to be our aim this season after last season's league form debacle. We are still in a good position to do that especially when you consider the other contenders' form right now.

And you are only looking at this short term wise. In the long run, we are likely to win more trophies than Dortmund.

True but that is only likely to be this season and won't be repeated again in the future.

What makes you think we won't finish in Top 4 this season? Yes, we have a few problems to fix with the team but they are mostly our defensive problems. If Benitez can fix it, which he should, then I think we would not have much problems to finish in the Top 3/4. That definitely has to be our aim this season after last season's league form debacle. We are still in a good position to do that especially when you consider the other contenders' form right now.

And you are only looking at this short term wise. In the long run, we are likely to win more trophies than Dortmund.

Yes our problems are mostly defensive and also our team seems disjointed. Other than Mata, Hazard and Oscar the others seem to be playing a different game. Also our Striker cant score for shit. I hope Rafa does sort it out because if he cant then we are in big trouble. I know Im being pessimistic. Hopefully a win today will make me believe lol.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You