Juan Mata

Severinb

Fucking disgrace.

What striker are we going to get in January? Why would Costa leave Atletico who are top of the league, in the CL, and he's just become a naturalized Spaniard? Falcao and Cavani have just moved to their new clubs, so why would they be sold? No way Liverpool sell us Suarez mid season, and United are apparently refusing to sell us Rooney. That's the caliber of player we need and they're all unavailable.

This would be a MASSIVE mistake.

Fucking disgrace.

What striker are we going to get in January? Why would Costa leave Atletico who are top of the league, in the CL, and he's just become a naturalized Spaniard? Falcao and Cavani have just moved to their new clubs, so why would they be sold? No way Liverpool sell us Suarez mid season, and United are apparently refusing to sell us Rooney. That's the caliber of player we need and they're all unavailable.

This would be a MASSIVE mistake.

Maybe Mata now for like £15m on condition that Shrek joins us in the summer or something? Apparently Falcao and Cavani are not happy at their new teams.

Diego Costa release clause, Jackson Martinez release clause

Only 2 strikers we can go straight for now if we want, just have to pay that price. £32m or 40m euros for either.

Costa WOINT JOIN US NOW. why people cant understand this?!

''Manchester United need quality, Mata needs to get out of the situation he is in, and it would reinforce United for their meetings with (Chelsea's title rivals) Manchester City and Arsenal, which is clever from Jose Mourinho." If this is true, how is Mourinho gonna feel next year when Mata makes an assist hat-trick or something along those lines against us? If all of that is true, how can Mourinho be able to sleep knowing that he has sold a player of Mata's calibre to that vile vermin of a club? Like seriously, how can the board even initiate talks with that club?? Soulless morons.

Maybe we could have Rooney

The Guardian and Sky Sports are both saying that Rooney is not going to be part of any deal, which makes it all the more worse and all the more painful to take really. United refused to negotiate for Rooney for the entirety of the summer transfer window, and now here they are wanting Mata and within no time at all negotiations are 'progressing well'. Incredible.

Obviously by my screen name on here, I am a massive Juan Mata fan. But I am not one who is blinded with admiration for the talent of the chap to think that he has much of a future here. I just don't want to see him go to 'that club'. It would make me feel very uneasy seeing him in a Man Utd shirt. I am all for cashing in if he isn't part of our plans, but why on earth would we strengthen a rival that is already on the ropes this season?

I hope these reports are not true because I'd rather not see Juan play against us, but one hopes there's either nothing to the speculation, or we have a striker waiting in the wings.