Juan Mata

Severinb

lol what? in this post i was just explaining to you why i keep posting.. becuase you said "I'm pissing into the wind with you". And i already explained why i think you're wrong, did you realy missed it? it was the last 3-4 posts.

I know its opinions, but this is a forum...

This is very weird from you. very weird.

Because you can't understand my opinion.

This is very weird from you.

I think Mata will be sold sooner or later,the only thing that is unclear is that whether he'll leave in this window or the summer's.I firmly believe that if United offer us 40-45m Jose will sell him in January.

If he ain't gone this window he will go in summer. If he is going to United in the summer then Rooney comes the other way IMO.

Am I not allowed to enjoy a player and delight in watching him play at his best every week for the team I support?

Apparently not. not on this forum anyway. ironically though, you can show deep admiration and support for Mourinho and other squad players without been stigmatized. just not mata or anyone/anything that gives off the impression of undermining Jose.

I understand the reasons some fans think it would be best if he were sold, but surely not to Manchester United?! Yes they may be willing to pay more than any other team but I, for one, would be much more comfortable with Mata going abroad so that he wouldn't be playing for one of our domestic rivals even if we'd receive a lower transfer fee. Whilst United might not be rivals this season you can be sure they will be the next (or at least the one after): after all they are still Manchester United! They weren't willing to sell us Rooney and according to the Guardian (v. reliable) they are still not willing to sell him to us even as part of a deal for Mata. And so we should definitely not be willing to help them out either. You'd think the board would know that Mata is and has been one of the Chelsea supporters' favourite players these past couple of years so to see him marginalised from the first-team and sold would be bad enough, let alone selling him to the team with which we've been competing domestically for the past decade or so. Watching him run riot for United week on week would be heartbreaking.

I don't know if there are any easy games though.

I actually think that Schurrle might be ahead of Mata in the pecking order too. Against Southampton Hazard played in the middle ahead of Mata, with Schurrle on the left.

It's possible he's our 5th choice AM right now, ignoring our ability to play 433 especially with Matic added to the squad and Lamps fit again. That means we have 4 players for 2 positions potentially.

The 4-3-3 thing is an assumption, from nowhere almost. Jose love this 4-2-3-1 and thats the formation he build on for the whole season. Why realese a player who is important for our ability to play that formation all the time?

And again, you are not talking about the possibility of an injury for one of those AM's,

Easy? i havent talked about easy games.. im sure Mata can play in games that arent 'Easy' for us.

If he ain't gone this window he will go in summer. If he is going to United in the summer then Rooney comes the other way IMO.

I agree that he'll leave whether it's January or in the summer but if he does stay here till the summer then I'd prefer him to go abroad maybe PSG or Atletico.

Apparently not. not on this forum anyway. ironically though, you can show deep admiration and support for Mourinho and other squad players without been labelled anything.

Well I for one am not going to abandon a player I admire so quickly. Some people are fickle and that's fine, it's human nature to be fickle sometimes. But it's also human nature to be stubborn and I am stubborn in my admiration of Mata.

He has had a bad season sure, but I know I don't know the full story of what happens at Cobham and behind the scenes. This can't be the end of Mata, he was far too amazing for the past two years to suddenly be this poor. Surely this has to be only temporary?

The 4-3-3 think is an assumption, from nowhere almost. Jose love this 4-2-3-1 and thats the formation he build on for the whole season. Why realese a player who is important for our ability to play that formation all the time?

And again, you are not talking about the possibility of an injury for one of those AM's,

Easy? i havent talked about easy games.. im sure Mata can play in games that arent 'Easy' for us.

Well we have played 433 this season so if we were to suffer 2 injuries to the 4 remaining AMs, we could play with just 2 wingers potentially.

Nobody on here is doubting Mata's ability. We all know that he is a star player, but he just doesn't fit the system we are playing at present, and as we all can see, this system is starting to pay dividends for us.So let him leave, it's just business. If we all had to choose between Mata and Mourinho who would you keep? Mourinho for me, no debate!!

So if the Boss decides to sell. him, then I have complete faith in his decision

I don't know if there are any easy games though.

I actually think that Schurrle might be ahead of Mata in the pecking order too. Against Southampton Hazard played in the middle ahead of Mata, with Schurrle on the left.

It's possible he's our 5th choice AM right now, ignoring our ability to play 433 especially with Matic added to the squad and Lamps fit again. That means we have 4 players for 2 positions potentially.

Would say it's only 3 players for 2 positions since Mourinho wouldn't want Oscar to be "tracking full backs" out wide...unless that is of course, we throw Ramires on the right which would be just :doh: (whoever brought up that idea of playing him at RW in the first place should be crucified!). And if we play 4-3-3, where does Oscar fit in though?

I just can't understand why we would even consider selling him there. I wouldn't care if they were in 15th I wouldn't sell him there. You'd just have to assume there'd be someone coming in to replace him immediately or the supporters would go ballistic, me included.

Giving Manchester United our best player. Just think about how insane that sounds.

Well we have played 433 this season so if we were to suffer 2 injuries to the 4 remaining AMs, we could play with just 2 wingers potentially.

But why would you do that when it could cost on the performance of the team?

Jose started the season with 6 AM's, thats the number of AM's he thought was right for this team, he knew its an important area for us and we need fresh players in there (his words when we got Willian). Do you realy think now 4 Am's is alright?

I agree that he'll leave whether it's January or in the summer but if he does stay here till the summer then I'd prefer him to go abroad maybe PSG or Atletico.

Still feel Jose wants Rooney badly, he's just his type of player.

Falcao and Mata possible swap with cash is another possibility but all depends. Either way we need a top class striker come the summer.