Juan Mata

Severinb

If united wants him, then 40m + Rooney, and I think it's still low. If PSG or any other club apart from arsenal, spuds, liverpool and city wants him, then it's 40m or even less. Simple as that.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I added this after you read my post: "Its never worth the risk of losing the title or fail with other trophis this season."

Yes Mata isnt a starter, but he would be important to keep Willian, Oscar and Hazard fit for the most important games we are going to play. Do you undersand the worth of depth and match fitness? Schurrle, who is arguably our 5th best AM in the squad, wont be enough for rotation. And what if someone gets injured? whats next? play the same 3 every game? do you actually think those 37m are that tempting when you could be short of players in our BY FAR the most important area?

No, no, no see there you again man!!!

I've already stated I want him to stay IE the squad depth you mention, and as I added we would need to bring someone in to fill the void but it would be difficult to get the right person and or quality.

I'm pissing into the wind with you I feel because you are not reading my posts and getting what I am saying.

If united wants him, then 40m + Rooney, and I think it's still low. If PSG or any other club apart from arsenal, spuds, liverpool and city wants him, then it's 40m or even less. Simple as that.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I just hate manures :D

I never thought I'd say this but it does seem to me that Mata is surplus to requirements at Chelsea. Last week we bought Matic, this now means that we have Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Schurrle and Ramires who can play in the attacking midfield role, and Mourinho has chosen all these players ahead of Mata this season. That's why I think we should cash in on him.The player is obviously unhappy and the manager is indifferent to him at present. But if he were to go to United it should be an exchange for Rooney and not just a straight cash transfer. If Chelsea want to sell him for cash, then sell him to a European club instead.

Personally, I think Oscar has lost some of his early season form and Mata should be given a run in the side. But, that's why I'm not the manager :cry:

No, no, no see there you again man!!!

I've already stated I want him to stay IE the squad depth you mention, and as I added we would need to bring someone in to fill the void but it would be difficult to get the right person and or quality.

I'm pissing into the wind with you I feel because you are not reading my posts and getting what I am saying.

You are saying you want him to stay, but you also say those 37m are tempting and "making you think" and talk about "business thinking". Im not making this up, you wrote it. And i think you're wrong.

You are saying you want him to stay, but you also say those 37m are tempting and "making you think" and talk about "business thinking". Im not making this up, you wrote it. And i think you're wrong.

But this opinions isn't it, I'm laying my opinions down and you, yours. Or is it the moral high ground you want?

and for the record I think you are wrong, now where do we go?

I added this after you read my post: "Its never worth the risk of losing the title or fail with other trophis this season."

Yes Mata isnt a starter, but he would be important to keep Willian, Oscar and Hazard fit for the most important games we are going to play. Do you undersand the worth of depth and match fitness? Schurrle, who is our 5th best AM in the squad, wont be enough for rotation. And what if someone gets injured? whats next? play the same 3 every game? do you actually think those 37m are that tempting when you could be short of players in our BY FAR the most important area?

How much depth does Mata actually provide if Mourinho doesn't trust him?

It sounds awfully unfair on Mata, but he's appeared in all three of our league defeats this season.

In our wins against Man City, Liverpool and Man United he was an unused sub (apologies if any of this is wrong).

Now that's not a massive sample size but there are a few other games.

Against both Norwich away and Cardiff at home we were drawing 1-1. After Mata was removed in both games, we went on to win scoring a combined FIVE goals.

Against Southampton away we went from drawing 0-0 to winning 3-0.

Again, not a massive sample size but Mata simply isn't as important to this team as he once was and doesn't seem to fit into Mourinho's plans so what value does he actually have to this team?

LOL at the people talking about Mata being a good squad rotation player like his opinion and the fact that he's one of the highest rated players in Europe at the moment don't even matter.

Most of you are being way too emotional about this and you want him to stay just because you don't want him to leave.

But this opinions isn't it, I'm laying my opinions down and you, yours. Or is it the moral high ground you want?

and for the record I think you are wrong, now where do we go?

lol what? in this post i was just explaining to you why i keep posting.. becuase you said "I'm pissing into the wind with you". And i already explained why i think you're wrong, did you realy missed it? it was the last 3-4 posts.

I know its opinions, but this is a forum...

This is very weird from you. very weird.

How much depth does Mata actually provide if Mourinho doesn't trust him?

It sounds awfully unfair on Mata, but he's appeared in all three of our league defeats this season.

In our wins against Man City, Liverpool and Man United he was an unused sub (apologies if any of this is wrong).

Now that's not a massive sample size but there are a few other games.

Against both Norwich away and Cardiff at home we were drawing 1-1. After Mata was removed in both games, we went on to win scoring a combined FIVE goals.

Again, not a massive sample size but Mata simply isn't as important to this team as he once was and doesn't seem to fit into Mourinho's plans so what value does he actually have to this team?

Again, one injury to one of the Am's, and we're out of depth at all, do you think its ok for a team that wants to win the title?

Mata is a AM, he could play some games- the more easy games in the rest of the season, and keep Oscar/Hazard/Willian fit for the tougher game in the same week. This will happen and we need some cover, not a lot right now maybe, but in the coming months.

Obviously when you got a Ferrari, a Porsche, a Lamborghini, a Bentley. Eventually you would have to sell the Porsche or the Bentley if you want to buy a new Bugatti so I see nothing wrong here. Obviously all of those cars are shiny and makes your garage look nice, but they aren't needed.

Again, one injury to one of the Am's, and we're out of depth at all, do you think its ok for a team that wants to win the title?

Mata is a AM, he could play some games- the more easy games in the rest of the season, and keep Oscar/Hazard/Willian fit for the tougher game in the same week. This will happen and we need some cover, not a lot right now maybe, but in the coming months.

I don't know if there are any easy games though.

I actually think that Schurrle might be ahead of Mata in the pecking order too. Against Southampton Hazard played in the middle ahead of Mata, with Schurrle on the left.

It's possible he's our 5th choice AM right now, ignoring our ability to play 433 especially with Matic added to the squad and Lamps fit again. That means we have 4 players for 2 positions potentially.

What type of supporter wants to see an ex-player 'destroy' the team he professes to support, just so he can be proven right?

I'm happy Eto'o proved me wrong on Sunday. I'm happy Willian proved me wrong. I'm happy Cahill proved me wrong. You know why? Because it was best for Chelsea Football Club.

Fuck Mata FC, you seem to be supporting Gilvorak FC.

"mata FC" vs "mourinho FC" Let's get ready to rumble (Michael buffer voice)