Juan Mata

Severinb

if everbody had that attitude, we would have sold Drogba a long time ago before he left. Guess, what happened.

Mata should not be compared here to Drogba. Mata proved himself for two years running. The BEST CHELSEA PLAYER, remember ? Jose is the one who benched him. Therefore, he wants to, ought to play elsewhere.

if everbody had that attitude, we would have sold Drogba a long time ago before he left. Guess, what happened.

Drogba only remained because he was eventually trusted by the manager(at the time) again. Pretty sure he wanted to leave when Jose was sacked and eventually convinced to stay by love from the fans and main role for him by Grant. In 2008-09 remember Scolari tried to isolate him and eventually he was sacked and Guss immediately brought him back. With Carlo there is nothing to say, kind of the same with AVB but eventually he was sacked and RDM brought Drogba in again.

Same cannot be said of Jose now, whenever a player get on his bad side, that is it. There is no 2nd chance, no forgiveness only if the player is untouchable like Ronaldo. Even then Jose would try to create problems by fighting him like Casillas and will result in either Jose or the player leaving. While Mata is not necessary fighting Jose, he is not really on his good side atm and unless something changes it will remain that way.

How much will we get for him in Jan/summer you think? I hope around at least £35-£40m from PSG. Maybe swap for him+£20m for Cavani or involves Matuidi some how.

Cavani is out of the question given that he just completed half a season and is doing really well. Matuidi might work out in the deal.

But we are going to sell one of our best players, we should atleast make sure that we get Falcao or Lew. Falcao hasn't quite adjusted that well to life at Monaco

Losing Mata and getting Matuidi alone will be cringe-worthy.

Cavani is out of the question given that he just completed half a season and is doing really well. Matuidi might work out in the deal.

But we are going to sell one of our best players, we should atleast make sure that we get Falcao or Lew. Falcao hasn't quite adjusted that well to life at Monaco

Losing Mata and getting Matuidi alone will be cringe-worthy.

Lewandowski is already a Bayern player, he confirmed it himself last week so that is done really. Only Falcao is possible but then again he is on like £13m TAX FREE atm, think that would be like £15-£16m if he moves to us just to stay on the same wages? And he is soon 28 as well, not really young but I agree though, while we might sell one of our best player last season we need to sign someone of similar quality to prove a point.

Mata has not got on anyones bad side ,the problem is down to our recruitment and our policy of buying too many no.10s as the balance showed yesterday .

Oscar or Mata will do for me they are both brilliant players ,but I do not want both in the same team it upsets our balance particularly away from home ,this is all down to us not having a stable manager for years and the players being chosen by Abramovich and Emenalo ,Jose needs to win trophies not have an army of swaps in the squad ,we need a defensive minded midfield player not more number 10s. By the time next season is here our squad will be balanced ,chosen by a manager who knows what he is doing.

Drogba only remained because he was eventually trusted by the manager(at the time) again. Pretty sure he wanted to leave when Jose was sacked and eventually convinced to stay by love from the fans and main role for him by Grant. In 2008-09 remember Scolari tried to isolate him and eventually he was sacked and Guss immediately brought him back. With Carlo there is nothing to say, kind of the same with AVB but eventually he was sacked and RDM brought Drogba in again.

Same cannot be said of Jose now, whenever a player get on his bad side, that is it. There is no 2nd chance, no forgiveness only if the player is untouchable like Ronaldo. Even then Jose would try to create problems by fighting him like Casillas and will result in either Jose or the player leaving. While Mata is not necessary fighting Jose, he is not really on his good side atm and unless something changes it will remain that way.

Mata being on Jose's wrong side has everything to do with his performance on the field and not his attitude. He is showing model professionalism in the way he is handling this difficult situation. So I'd still give this Mata situation a chance to work out.

How much will we get for him in Jan/summer you think? I hope around at least £35-£40m from PSG. Maybe swap for him+£20m for Cavani or involves Matuidi some how.

Why would PSG get rid of Cavani? Money isn't, obviously, a problem for them and he has 11 goals in 16 games

Mata being on Jose's wrong side has everything to do with his performance on the field and not his attitude. He is showing model professionalism in the way he is handling this difficult situation. So I'd still give this Mata situation a chance to work out.

I know that is what I said, Mata is not fighting with Jose as in off field but it is purely on field problem. I hope he turns it around somehow but as the season go on it look less and less likely which mean eventually it will results in off field conflict and someone leaving.

I know that is what I said, Mata is not fighting with Jose as in off field but it is purely on field problem. I hope he turns it around somehow but as the season go on it look less and less likely which mean eventually it will results in off field conflict and someone leaving.

Mata is being treated unfairly by Mourinho, that's unquestionable. Mata never had the luxury of playing as the attacking mid with two holding players behind him like, but yet Lampard got just that after being horrible in the holding role for months.

I've no doubts we would be a much better side with Mikel and Ramires holding and Mata freed of defensive duties - like Lampard was - whilst interchanging with Oscar and Hazard as was the case yesterday.

Mata is being treated unfairly by Mourinho, that's unquestionable. Mata never had the luxury of playing as the attacking mid with two holding players behind him like, but yet Lampard got just that after being horrible in the holding role for months.

I've no doubts we would be a much better side with Mikel and Ramires holding and Mata freed of defensive duties - like Lampard was - whilst interchanging with Oscar and Hazard as was the case yesterday.

Except you're completely wrong about that. Lampard put in more tackles than any other midfielder yesterday, and didn't have Ramires and Mikel holding behind him.

You're agenda against Lampard is laughable - you even have to lie about what people see on the pitch with their own eyes. Maybe you should try watching the match rather than racing to jump online to criticise players. This is why I stuck you on ignore. You offer nothing that actually pertains to the reality of football matches or players' performances.

Mata is better with mikel and ramires behind him, but i think lampard made a lot of tackles too. He wasnt as free as your suggesting, hazard was.

Football is so fickle. from hero to zero in a matter of months. what a shame. despite everything that has transpired , I still see him as the best playmaker and most technically gifted player in our squad. he deserves better and I hope he leaves permanently to join a club that would fully appreciate his qualities.

Mata has not got on anyones bad side ,the problem is down to our recruitment and our policy of buying too many no.10s as the balance showed yesterday .

Oscar or Mata will do for me they are both brilliant players ,but I do not want both in the same team it upsets our balance particularly away from home ,this is all down to us not having a stable manager for years and the players being chosen by Abramovich and Emenalo ,Jose needs to win trophies not have an army of swaps in the squad ,we need a defensive minded midfield player not more number 10s. By the time next season is here our squad will be balanced ,chosen by a manager who knows what he is doing.

He's got on yours, as now you know Lampard is no longer competing with Mikel for a spot in the team.

what pisses me off is how he adapts for Lampard but not Mata fuck Mourinho in Mata's case he does nt know what he is doing unfortunately, great players throughout history had their deficiencies but still no one questioned their abilities. Zidane was not the fastest player in the world but he is a legend, even zola was not known for his deensive side to the game so i think its abt bloody time Mou got his head out of his arse and played Mata.