BlueLion.
Followers 4

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MATA'S letter on his website "I never forget: thanks, Chelsea!" Juan Mata Chelsea goodbye with an emotional letter Hi everyone, As you can imagine this is a very important day in my life, and with the

Posted Images

fixed

It's sad isn't it?

Thank God I have got brains and eyes and can make my own judgement. some people may never know what that feels like

I like every single thing you wrote in this thread.

MU sold one of the best player in football history and replaced him with Valencia, still won 2 titles in the next 4 seasons. They annually lose their best players like Van Gol, Stam, Tevez, Beckham and still do well. WHY? BECAUSE THEY GOT ONE OF THE BEST MANAGER IN HISTORY, SO DO WE. That is why we as a club will survive, this sale means nothing. Arsenal sold RVP last season, now topping the table. Liverpool sold Torres, bought an even better player in Suarez.

KTBFFH, WE ARE CHELSEA, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS AND WE WILL STILL MOVE FORWARD NON STOP.

• Like 1

If only we got Rooney, that would make some sense...but obviously we cant negotiate and do whatever they say...we are chelsea, the worst when comes to transfers...

People will laugh at us as hell if Mata becomes a hit in Manu. At least Mou will look like a fool for this ridiculous decision.

• Like 2

MU sold one of the best player in football history and replaced him with Valencia, still won 2 titles in the next 4 seasons. They annually lose their best players like Van Gol, Stam, Tevez, Beckham and still do well. WHY? BECAUSE THEY GOT ONE OF THE BEST MANAGER IN HISTORY, SO DO WE. That is why we as a club will survive, this sale means nothing. Arsenal sold RVP last season, now topping the table. Liverpool sold Torres, bought an even better player in Suarez.

KTBFFH, WE ARE CHELSEA, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS AND WE WILL STILL MOVE FORWARD NON STOP.

I doubt they would win shit if they sold Ronaldo to us.

It not the problem in selling Mata, problem is in selling him to MANU.

• Like 1

If only we got Rooney, that would make some sense...but obviously we cant negotiate and do whatever they say...we are chelsea, the worst when comes to transfers...

People will laugh at us as hell if Mata becomes a hit in Manu. At least Mou will look like a fool for this ridiculous decision.

No, he won't. If we win the league and reach the semis, at least, in the UCL, Mata's departure becomes irrelevant.

• Like 2

I like how most people on here are saying "others will laugh at us when Mata plays well".

Who gives a shit what others think? I dont agree with the sale but it would be good to see us make a profit once in a fucking while.

• Like 1

No, he won't. If we win the league and reach the semis, at least, in the UCL, Mata's departure becomes irrelevant.

But he is gonna score the winner in the semi final if he has stayed :ph34r:

I doubt they would win shit if they sold Ronaldo to us.

It not the problem in selling Mata, problem is in selling him to MANU.

Fair point I suppose. From a business perspective this is actually a good deal for us, but yeah I agree from a supporter point of view it sucks