Juan Mata

Severinb

we did loan out Crespo and Sheva

Should be learning from such mistakes.

Either sell him for 40m+ and use the funds for Falcao or Lew( too late now) or give him first team football. It is getting increasingly frustrating to see such a magical talent warm our bench.

Either sell him for 40m+ and use the funds for Falcao or Lew( too late now) or give him first team football. It is getting increasingly frustrating to see such a magical talent warm our bench.

can't argue with that

I dont even know why I respond to him.

if one responds, he ought to try to post facts & not rumors only. If you respond to rumors, say so. " I have read, heard, assume..."

Just a little thing here. Dortmund will do everything possible to sell Lewand in January, even at reduced price.

Otherwise, they get nothing in the summer.

if one responds, he ought to try to post facts & not rumors only. If you respond to rumors, say so. " I have read, heard, assume..."

Just a little thing here. Dortmund will do everything possible to sell Lewand in January, even at reduced price.

Otherwise, they get nothing in the summer.

So, when Lewda says hes going to Bayern that a rumor.

When Klopp says hes going to Bayern that a rumor

When hes agent says hes going to Bayern that a rumor.

In addition, just a little thing.

The amount of revenue they get from champs league advancement will be greater than whatever transfer fee BVB will get.

Maybe you should know stuff before you post stuff.

So, when Lewda says hes going to Bayern that a rumor.

When Klopp says hes going to Bayern that a rumor

When hes agent says hes going to Bayern that a rumor.

In addition, just a little thing.

The amount of revenue they get from champs league advancement will be greater than whatever transfer fee BVB will get.

Maybe you should know stuff before you post stuff.

All those you mentioned, nothing but speculations, written in some newspaper.

Who cares how much revenue Dortmund get ? No team wants to lose any player for nothing, that´s the bottom line. Learn about it.

I think Oscar is the main reason why Mata is on the bench.The Brazilian has been in terrific form and has been doing well defensively as well.Jose could play Mata on the wings but since we know that's not his preferred position,the probability of him not performing well is high and as a result can get overlooked as we have plenty of wingers.

So I guess we all including Mata must be really patient and not panic yet.We still have a lot of games to play in December and I am pretty sure that Oscar will feature in all of them.The minute Oscar stops performing for us,Jose will give Mata the nod and play him for sure.

I think Oscar is the main reason why Mata is on the bench.The Brazilian has been in terrific form and has been doing well defensively as well.Jose could play Mata on the wings but since we know that's not his preferred position,the probability of him not performing well is high and as a result can get overlooked as we have plenty of wingers.

So I guess we all including Mata must be really patient and not panic yet.We still have a lot of games to play in December and I am pretty sure that Oscar will feature in all of them.The minute Oscar stops performing for us,Jose will give Mata the nod and play him for sure.

Not that i'm giving stick to Mata but, as far as i know, Azpi has a greater deal of difficulty to play at LB than Mata playing the wings and Azpi is doing a great job. Its not like Mata has been playing in the hole his entire career. He should adapt his game to the Mourinho style at the wings or he is as good as gone.

Not that i'm giving stick to Mata but, as far as i know, Azpi has a greater deal of difficulty to play at LB than Mata playing the wings and Azpi is doing a great job. Its not like Mata has been playing in the hole his entire career. He should adapt his game to the Mourinho style at the wings or he is as good as gone.

I think its better if he concentrates on playing only the number 10 role as thats the position he's best at and if that means being patient and waiting for Oscar's form to dip then so be it.But with the World cup almost months away,match time in any position should be more important(if he wants to STAY here)

If he does decide to move then I really won't blame him.Ozil left because of Isco lets just pray something like that does not happen here.

I think its better if he concentrates on playing only the number 10 role as thats the position he's best at and if that means being patient and waiting for Oscar's form to dip then so be it.But with the World cup almost months away,match time in any position should be more important(if he wants to STAY here)

If he does decide to move then I really won't blame him.Ozil left because of Isco lets just pray something like that does not happen here.

If he needs to play the No.10 role in our current sytem, he has to chance his style of play and compete for places with that Brazilian wonder-kid.

If he needs to play on the wings, he needs to brush up his old winger attributes.

I reckon the latter is easier. Not as easy as it sounds but hope he gets things right and stays here. An absolute magical talent he is.

Perhaps, Mata should brush up on how to play on wing, defense or between the pipes, then ?

He would be much better off to leave in January, I assume.

if everbody had that attitude, we would have sold Drogba a long time ago before he left. Guess, what happened.