Juan Mata

Severinb

HAHAHAHA this list just proves that you dont have a CLUE what you are talking about.

Lahm?

And how can you not even include Drogba in that list? Casillias and Buffon arent in their prime. Nor is Pirlo. You make ZERO sense.

And most importantly, you were talking about PRIME.

Where did I say those players listed are in their prime? I believe it was stated underneath the list that they are proven world class players who delivered on the grandest of stages. Or did you miss that part due to pure ignorance in failing to see a point? And it was a list I conjured up in a mere 10 seconds which only provides a reference towards my argument. Lahm and Bastian have performed at the top level both internationally and at club level for a decade. They've got the experience, mentality, and talent that is easily misguided or viewed by others due to sheer irrational thought. Lahm is the most complete versatile RB in the game and has been a threat going forward and a leader in the defense and has shown it for years. Sweinstieger is on par with Yaya Toure as the most complete box to box midfielder in the world. Not to mention if it wasn't for the Spanish Dominance in recent years, guaranteed they would be picked for Team of the year several years running.

The Premier League has reached new heights in the terms overrated and over hyped. The likes of Cazorla, Mata, Silva, Michu, Aguero, as soon as they hit the Premier League and play for clubs who either have a high prestige or have a stable base with the media, they are all of a sudden world class which has been said countless of times. If that's the case, I can name about 25 world class players who don't play on Barca and Real in La Liga let alone other leagues. That is why over the years the term World Class has been spreading everywhere rather than being labeled on players who truly deserve that title.

Mata, for me, not yet world class. From my time of watching him, his best performances were still to this day at Valencia and once his talent fully emerges and the quality he had returns to make him fully blossom, only then can he actually be considered. His consistency, mentality, and to deliver on the grandest and biggest occasions, will also come with his progression.

Now were you able to comprehend that? Or did my statements yet again 'make zero since' and/or shows "i don't know what i'm talking about" .Now I find it highly ironic considering that cringeworthy and laughable prediction you have posted in your signature.

Mata has found chemistry with Torres, whether it's because their both Spanish or because their actually good friends outside of football, which is why they combine for a lot of goals. It's hard to say that if we had a more able striker that Mata would strike of a partnership with them as well. Time will tell with Demba Ba.

Last I heard they actually live in the same building/tower. So it's a bit more than just being Spanish lol.

Mata was actually pretty poor today overall but still found the space and class to score the winning goal and set-up the precious third one. The ability to not play great and still contribute massively is something top players seem to able to do..

Mata has taken the responsibility of the strikers in our team, every one passes to him to finish off chances now. Last season, he gave a lot of through balls compared to this season. Anyways good for him, would love him to cement his place in the spain side.

He loves the FA cup doesn't he? Like mentioned above, he was rather poor but still managed to come up with two moments of brilliance. Amazing composure to pick up lamps on the third goal.

juanmatagarcia

I like the #FaCup. Me gusta la #FaCup. #cfc #blues #ktbffh

Absoloute joy to watch this bloke. He has one of the best football brains I have ever seen.

That pass to Frank on Sunday to set him up was nothing short of sublime and no surprise the media hardly mentioned it....They would sooner pick faults and have a go at our hate figures and then completely miss the class Mata shows.