Juan Mata

Severinb

Indeed, he did a very similar thing in the home game against Stoke if you remember. He made a simple touch to find Ashley Cole who scored the winner. Mata said afterwards that he simply expected someone to be there.

Here

Genius

It's frightening how much better the whole team plays when Juan comes on. He can lift the whole team and change the game with a few touches. It may be my blue tinted glasses, but I think Juan is head and shoulders above any other number 10 in the league, even Silva.

Here's a link to his weekly blog, I love reading those: http://blogs.grada360.com/juanmata/en/2013/02/11/reencuentro-con-la-victoria/

I wonder what Mourinho would think of a player like Mata. I think he wouldn't be an admirer because of Mata is weak and slow. Quite often against the better opponents he goes missing because he struggles physically.

I think about this because most supporters want Mourinho back.

I wonder what Mourinho would think of a player like Mata. I think he wouldn't be an admirer because of Mata is weak and slow. Quite often against the better opponents he goes missing because he struggles physically.

I think about this because most supporters want Mourinho back.

Just because he's not physically strong doesn't mean Mourinho will just toss him aside. His quality is there to see for everyone. Just needs to improve on his physical strength and I'm sure Mourinho will make he sure does, assuming he takes over come the summer.

Just because he's not physically strong doesn't mean Mourinho will just toss him aside. His quality is there to see for everyone. Just needs to improve on his physical strength and I'm sure Mourinho will make he sure does, assuming he takes over come the summer.

I don't think he'd toss him aside I just struggle to believe a player like Mata could ever be an integral member of a Mourinho team. Has he ever had a player like Mata before? I can't recall him having one at Porto, Chelsea, Inter or now Madrid. Maybe the closest was Deco at Porto but he was bigger and stronger than Mata and was deceptively quick, over the first few yards, in his prime.

I don't think he'd toss him aside I just struggle to believe a player like Mata could ever be an integral member of a Mourinho team. Has he ever had a player like Mata before? I can't recall him having one at Porto, Chelsea, Inter or now Madrid. Maybe the closest was Deco at Porto but he was bigger and stronger than Mata and was deceptively quick, over the first few yards, in his prime.

Gotta remember Mata isn't at his peak and a finished article yet. Mourinho can improve and bring the best out of him.

Also if we are gonna worry about this, then think Mourinho would probably sell most of the players since we have quite a lot of creative flair players that don't suit his style of play...

Gotta remember Mata isn't at his peak and a finished article yet. Mourinho can improve and bring the best out of him.

He isn't going to grow bigger or get any quicker. Don't get me wrong I like Mata a lot but with people so desperate for Mourinho to come back it's an important question to ask.