Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I have a feeling we'll announce we've signed him.... but he won't join until next summer, which will be a smart move. He isn't needed right now but next summer, surely one of Anelka and Drogba will have gone.

I have a feeling we'll announce we've signed him.... but he won't join until next summer, which will be a smart move. He isn't needed right now but next summer, surely one of Anelka and Drogba will have gone.

It would be even smarter if he joins an english team on loan this season. Like this, he will be count as homegrown player.

I hope you're right with these 2 players we are going to announce. I for one think it's Romeu and Courtois being made 100% official. Haven't AC Milan joined in Pastore chase now? Their cheif exec Galliani has apparently confirmed it, or might be media BS

I hope you're right with these 2 players we are going to announce. I for one think it's Romeu and Courtois being made 100% official. Haven't AC Milan joined in Pastore chase now? Their cheif exec Galliani has apparently confirmed it, or might be media BS

If that's true, Hamsik's ours for the taking!

zamp said he wont be joining another italian side. . . If you believe him

Chelsea have returned to Anderlecht with an improved bid for teenage striker Romanu Lukaku.Belgian TV station RTB reports that Andre Villas-Boas' side has lodged a £20million bid, having failed with an £18m offer previously.

Unfortunately for the west London club Anderlecht are unwilling to do business over the 18-year-old, who is also attracting interest fromArsenal, for less than £25m.

Chelsea have included stipulations of their own in the offer and have told Anderlecht that they want a definitive decision before August 4.

Source