Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Who cares about this kid this days? we realy shouldn't be bothered about an 18 year old striker who will sign for us or not.

I actually dont think he wants to come to Chelsea that much, too many times he's saying stuff like "Chelsea aren't my only option".

I wouldnt be suprised if he would like to go somewhere else to actually play some foorball.

An interesting prospect for the future indeed, but not an instant hit and game-winner that we need now. I would really much like Falcao or Hulk, I'm hoping AVB pulls some strings to get either of them in. But in terms of future, with proper guidance, Lukaku could become a hit.

An interesting prospect for the future indeed, but not an instant hit and game-winner that we need now. I would really much like Falcao or Hulk, I'm hoping AVB pulls some strings to get either of them in. But in terms of future, with proper guidance, Lukaku could become a hit.

Falcao just signed new Contract with Porto and Hulk got 90 million Buy-out Clause :(

I don't get it?

I thought he was a Chelsea fan? I thought he said he would cry if he played at Stamford Bridge? I thought he wanted to come to the place hwere his idol plays?

Then, why the hell does he says he wants to go to fucking Arsanal?

Where are the Neymar haters that said Lukaku was the better option because he was a Chelsea fan.

Wake up guys. Lukaku is a professional. He has his own career to care about. He knows that Arsenal is by far the better option for him.

Actually we dont need Lukaku. That would be a good move, but honestly if we don't get him it wont make any difference. We already have Drogba and Torres as CF. We need wingers, playmakers, defensive mids and right backs.

Where are the Neymar haters that said Lukaku was the better option because he was a Chelsea fan.

Wake up guys. Lukaku is a professional. He has his own career to care about. He knows that Arsenal is by far the better option for him.

Actually we dont need Lukaku. That would be a good move, but honestly if we don't get him it wont make any difference. We already have Drogba and Torres as CF. We need wingers, playmakers, defensive mids and right backs.

But our Strikers barely can score goals.... fainthv9.gif

But our Strikers barely can score goals.... fainthv9.gif

Its not because they are missing many chances. Its because they dont have the chance score.

Also great teams dont rely on strinkers. If the striker is in a bad day, then someone else scores.

Villas-Boas on Lukaku:

With stories in the media of interest in Anderlecht striker Romelu Lukaku, Villas-Boas discussed his forward-line resources.'Lukaku is a player I know and he has had a magnificent season in Belgium but I can't comment on speculation,' he said.

'We have at the moment plenty of availability of forwards and forwards who can play in different positions, Anelka, Kalou, Sturridge, Drogba, Torres, and this is the reality of our squad at this moment.'

You're making the same mistake the Neymar dissers made when the Real Madrid angle appeared. Jump on the chance to make a point. For all we know these news pop-ups might be the usual media fuelled bollocks before a transfer and Lukaku would be in the Chelsea blue before Stoke. Hell, we might even see Neymar in the blue at Stoke with the Neymar dissers raving about him post match.

Villas - Boas :

"We have plenty of availability in terms of forwards who can play in different positions - with Anelka, with Kalou, Didier, Torres and Sturridge.

"This is the reality at the moment of our squad. We need to find the correct balance and this is why pre-season is important.

"On that decision, to bring in another forward, at the moment I don't think we will."

http://www.skysports...7055042,00.html

The priority has always been midfield . That being said , I hope he sees there's plenty of work that needs to be done among the forwards that are currently around / would do well with some replenishing .

‘No Need for Striker’ – Villas-Boas

http://www.footballgossip.org.uk/index.php/2011/07/22/chelsea-transfer-news-and-rumours-friday-22-july/

Boas leaves all in check with this statement, but he is right is not required to recognize any of any player for us remains the only hope ... whistling.gif