Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku, Sturridge, Torres, Anelka, Drogba and Kalou.

And people still ask for Aguero?

Dam we first have to make space, otherwise it's a waste in our team having so many players on the bench, and paying big salaries.

Interesting, i just read an article that Anelka said he wanted to finish his contract with Chelsea....

Sturridge will be loaned, but Drogba may be used as a bargaining chip for Modric

I do not trust any Twitter news at all!

SkySports/BBC over some random dick on Twitter any day!

As for all this, 'what about Sturridge' stuff, you guys do know they would most likely be playing as a partnership in the future? Torres would be hitting his 30's in 3 years time and by then both Drogba and Anelka woud have retired. Sturridge is three years older, therefore he has developed three more years then Lukaku, who has yet to adapt his game to the Premier League style, wheras Sturridge showed on his loan at Bolton he is ready to step up!

Kalou will hopefully be sold next season, with Drogba and Anelka leaving on a free transfer also. Ideally, i would love to see Aguero come in either this season, but it looks set for him to go to City, but if he did, he could be getting gaming time and the timing to adapt to the English game in one season, and then become the new threat the next when we only have three strikers (if Kalou is sold).

Guest justin_3d

Sturridge will be loaned, but Drogba may be used as a bargaining chip for Modric

Yeah stuff like that makes sense.

We must make room.

Except i would not like to see Drogba at Spurs

Guest justin_3d

Who ever thinks of selling Drogba and loaning out sturridge is a ABSOLUTE idiot!

Well if we keep Anelka and Kalou, while getting Lukaku, then Lukaku and Sturridge might get loan out.

Cause Anelka, Kalou, and Torres will get ahead of them while they are in the team.

And yeah i would not love to see Drogba sold. If Drogba is able to accept a squad role (unless Anelka, Kalou, Torres and any new striker still sucking), then he should stay.

Guest justin_3d

Even if such a move would boost the transfer of Modric?

I am of the opinion that we must seek change even if Drogba to leave

Lukaku is brought in as a Drogba replacement.

I would think they should at least be for one season..even if Lukaku is loan. He should get at least half a season with his idol. IMO

Guest justin_3d

The smartest thing would be to keep Drogba if they get Lukaku, Romelu would learn a lot of his idol for sure.. He said before multiple times that he has no problem woth sitting on the bench for a while..

:goodpost:

Lukaku is brought in as a Drogba replacement.

I would think they should at least be for one season..even if Lukaku is loan. He should get at least half a season with his idol. IMO

that is the most specious reason Ive heard ...Buy Lukaku and play him with Drogba (a similar types of player) because Drogba is his idol ..

I know you call yourself a Devil's Advocate ..but please a little more intelligent case.

Now Belgian media is jumping on the BBC rumour, saying it's a new bid that could go to €20M..

Meanwhile Jovanovic and Anderlecht has stopped talks on a contract, Milan has taken the plane back to Serbia, this is no good news probably on the Lukaku deal for us..

Guest justin_3d

that is the most specious reason Ive heard ...Buy Lukaku and play him with Drogba (a similar types of player) because Drogba is his idol ..

I know you call yourself a Devil's Advocate ..but please a little more intelligent case.

lol, but i think that's the whole reason we are buying him, isn't it?

He never said to play with him, rather for Didier to tutor him - which seems ideal. Lukaku would be happy to learn from him and wouldn't mind making a low number of apperances, he knows this will happens as he develops.

Therefore keeping Drogba and buying Lukaku could quite easily work, at least for a year.

Guest justin_3d

He never said to play with him, rather for Didier to tutor him - which seems ideal. Lukaku would be happy to learn from him and wouldn't mind making a low number of apperances, he knows this will happens as he develops.

Therefore keeping Drogba and buying Lukaku could quite easily work, at least for a year.

:goodpost:

I find it hard to believe ANY coach would play Lukaku and Drogba together

Not together.

Just be with each other in the same team at least half a season.

Drogba should be his mentor, like A. Cole should be for PVA and Bertrand.