Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku is now live on tele over here. He says at the moment he's very happy at Anderlecht and is very patient and waitinf for the moment. He denied reports that he only wants to go to Chelsea. He wants to go to a club where he can develop further more and getting better.

Lukaku is now live on tele over here. He says at the moment he's very happy at Anderlecht and is very patient and waitinf for the moment. He denied reports that he only wants to go to Chelsea. He wants to go to a club where he can develop further more and getting better.

Buy him let him go on loan?

BelgoFoot John Chapman

Lukaku watch 2: Le Soir says #cfc offering 11 m euros against valuation of 15 m euros. All figures exclude commisions (about another 25%).

Sadly it looks as if Lukaku is set to remain an anderlecht player for at least one more season although he still has his heart set on chelsea he feels due to a lack of playing time or risk of being loaned out straight away he will remain at anderlecht and continue his development as a young player

Source is here

I want to go to a club where I can develop further. It’s not that I just want to be transferred to Chelsea. At the moment I am patient. I remain at Anderlecht and I am not thinking of a transfer.

When I do leave, it will not to be lent on as Thibaut Courtois has been.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2021088/Chelseas-chances-signing-Romelu-Lukaku-recede.html

I don't think we'll sign him now. Arsenal may get there first.

As lukaku has said He's patient and we should be to. He'll come to Chelsea no matter what, cant see him going anywhere else but to the bridge. He's a massive talent and does not seserve to be signed this year and loaned out, saying that I REALLY hope we sign him this season. Keep the faith Up Blues!

Could be a good move still even if he isnt played alot, he has always said he models the way he plays football on the way Didier plays so it could be a great experience for him getting some one on one time learning of the man himself

Wouldn't mind signing him up to a future agreement, or signing him and loaning him out, as he's not needed at the minute but would be nice to have him now so his price doesn't rise or someone else doesn't snap him from under our noses.