Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

The newspaper suggested that it would be hard with somany strikers, Lukaku commented on this:

"Sturridge, Kalou and Anelka will be used on the wings. So you got two centrum forwards, Drogba and Torres. But most of the time only one of them plays. But even with a club that has three strikers for one position you get a chance to play some games, cause these teams play 70 games in a season. But anything can happen, theire still can be some players sold and then the team needs me. I just wait and see."

We don't need Lukaku...We can sign him after 1 or 2 years when Drogba will not be able to play good.Now why?We have Stu,Torres and Drogba,clear forwards.One more why?If we play with two clear attackers ok.But if we play with only one,we don't need this type of striker.We need winger like Sanches.

The newspaper suggested that it would be hard with somany strikers, Lukaku commented on this:

"Sturridge, Kalou and Anelka will be used on the wings. So you got two centrum forwards, Drogba and Torres. But most of the time only one of them plays. But even with a club that has three strikers for one position you get a chance to play some games, cause these teams play 70 games in a season. But anything can happen, theire still can be some players sold and then the team needs me. I just wait and see."

So its pretty clear that he knows he gonna be a chelsea player. blue%20scalf.gif

Lukaku has agreement with Chelsea for 5 years.

Maybe hecomes directly to Chelsea, or maybe he stay at Anderlecht for 6 months.

This boy isjust 18, so he will need some time to be on first team.

So its pretty clear that he knows he gonna be a chelsea player. blue%20scalf.gif

he certainlt seems well versed in whats going on. To be honest i dont think he is a player we need as ive said before but i certainly wont be upset if he does come, just another very promising teenager to add to the growing ranks.

" I won`t be playing immediately in a club that is at the summit of European football but I will develop in contact with players who are better than me. I will need a period of adaptation that might take a whole season before I can compete."

Quote from Lukaku.

http://www.anderlecht-online.be/article.php?id=13719〈=eng

'Lukaku has agreement with Chelsea'

According to Het Laatste Nieuws, Romelu Lukaku has reached an agreement with Chelsea. Today Herman Van Holsbeeck is negotiating in London. The contract might be signed next week.

eyebrows.gif

is that a fan site mate

The negotiations with Chelsea are always ongoing but perhaps I have made a mistake with some of my words in the media when I've talked about only wanting to play for Chelsea.

Actually my dream is to play for a top club European and I do not care whether they are from England, Spain, Italy or Germany.

Fair enough, but it's good for us he did :D