Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Guest justin_3d

The only reason why i back buying Lukaku right now then any other striker (which we don't need) is because he is 18.

If we buy him he will count under the HG talent rule.

Other then that, AVB is correct, we don't need to be looking at strikers right now.

Guest justin_3d

According Gourlay 10 days will shock transfer market

Lukaku and Pastore! blue%20scalf.gif

It better not be Romeu and Courteis, cause everyone is aware of that.

Anderlecht firm on Lukaku price

Brussels giants know their price

Chelsea have been locked in talks but thus far they have not agreed terms with the Brussels outfit - who are believed to have set a €20million price on the head of the brilliant youngster.

http://www.skysports...058422,00.html?

Personally I would very surprised if we sent lukaku out on loan. He'll show his worth from day one to our squad. He's the future of Chelsea's front line with him and sturridge i see a bright future. Most people regard drogba as just a target man but he can play down either flank to. He's exactly what we need to rejuvinate our strike force I cant fuuuucking wait for him to sign :) :) :).

I mean lukaku LOL.

Interesting to see if we follow through with this, Pastore "likely" to come, that suggest modric hunt may be over? Lukaku possibly in aswel...I wonder if AVB thinks our RB position looks a little suspect (not with Ivan but Boswinga) along with our natural wingers because all we have is malouda as kalou is used as impact. We seem to set up with strikers on the wings 24/7