Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I agree with the poster a few lines up that I don't want Lukaku to lose his matchday squad place. Recently he's looked so much sharper, fitter and he seems to even look more lean. Although still naturally huge of course. His pace and strength would be a massive help off the bench and he would actually attack balls as well.

He's someone we can mould and I'm really excited by it. I think he's more of an Adebayor then a Drogba because of his electric pace , his agility is nowhere near Adebayor's but he is losing weight. I really think he'll be a monster in a few years, these big African strikers take a little time at the start like Demba Ba, Adebayor, Drogba. They need crosses to the first post and they also need through balls, once the team understand their needs then there is no stopping them.

Again, looked pretty okay today. Almost a goal (threw himself at the ball, something I haven't see Torres do in a long time), lost the bal once when I possession, headed the ball to nowhere (due to miscommunication) and forced a corner for Chelsea after a good dribble on the left.

All in all: better than Fernando!

Again, looked pretty okay today. Almost a goal (threw himself at the ball, something I haven't see Torres do in a long time), lost the bal once when I possession, headed the ball to nowhere (due to miscommunication) and forced a corner for Chelsea after a good dribble on the left.

All in all: better than Fernando!

He should start next game, a long with Ryan.

But that will be the day when I see some Chelsea manager play youngster!

Wishful thinking here. I honestly do not think we will see a young start a game for the remaining of the season (bar maybe Romeu). We are out of the top four, thus André will stick with the so called "experienced players", even if it is not necessarily the right choice, that's what will happen, so no youngsters for the EPL. And, the FA Cup is our last chance to win something (don't tell me our board and André still believe in our chances in Champions League), so I hardly see a young get a start.

Wishful thinking here. I honestly do not think we will see a young start a game for the remaining of the season (bar maybe Romeu). We are out of the top four, thus André will stick with the so called "experienced players", even if it is not necessarily the right choice, that's what will happen, so no youngsters for the EPL. And, the FA Cup is our last chance to win something (don't tell me our board and André still believe in our chances in Champions League), so I hardly see a young get a start.

I think we would have a better chance in the cup with 4 4 2 Lukaku and Sturridge up front and no Lampard

The only thing that made me smile in todays game was when Rayn put in a delicious cross and Romelu showed a true strikers instinc to react before anyone else and nearly scored if not for an excellent save by Howard.

Two things we haven't had at chelsea all season: good crossing and true strikers. It was really a breathe of fresh air.

The only thing that made me smile in todays game was when Rayn put in a delicious cross and Romelu showed a true strikers instinc to react before anyone else and nearly scored if not for an excellent save by Howard.

Two things we haven't had at chelsea all season: good crossing and true strikers. It was really a breathe of fresh air.

So it seems our best movement and desire of the game was cooked by our 2 eclipses of youngsters... who would've thought -_- I hope certain people at the sideline crouching and sitting take note (who am I kidding, they won't).

Like I said needs more game time. Showing flashes of his talent but let's start with giving him 20-30 minutes at the end of games. He has all the physical attributes to change a game from the bench and if he can do that he could start for this team.