Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lot of talk in the Belgian press about how AVB's sacking might give Romelu more chances. Lukaku's manager says there's nobody in the staff who knows Romelu better than Di Mateo. "He's the one who gives Romelu individual training.". Will his situation get better? "Well, it can not be any worse than under AVB", his manager says. "You can assume that a new manager will try some new things to get the team winning. Romelu might be a solution as a substitute." Or not? "It could also be that RDM chooses for 'safety' and will only try to re-motivate the older players."

Time will tell..

I think Romelu knew AVB would get sacked if the team didn't win against WBA. Just a couple of days ago he was certain he would leave on loan next season if AVB was still manager. He didn't have problems with AVB, he added, though.

Lot of talk in the Belgian press about how AVB's sacking might give Romelu more chances. Lukaku's manager says there's nobody in the staff who knows Romelu better than Di Mateo. "He's the one who gives Romelu individual training.". Will his situation get better? "Well, it can not be any worse than under AVB", his manager says. "You can assume that a new manager will try some new things to get the team winning. Romelu might be a solution as a substitute." Or not? "It could also be that RDM chooses for 'safety' and will only try to re-motivate the older players."

Time will tell..

I think Romelu knew AVB would get sacked if the team didn't win against WBA. Just a couple of days ago he was certain he would leave on loan next season if AVB was still manager. He didn't have problems with AVB, he added, though.

How would he know something like that?

Although thanks for informing about Di Matteo cooperation with Romelu I didn't know that.

Although thanks for informing about Di Matteo cooperation with Romelu I didn't know that.

Romelu has his ear to the ground.

Time will tell..

So does that mean he thinks AVB might leave? Not really a surprise, but players know more than most..

Just like I said earlier, players know when a storm's brewing...no wonder they all lacked motivation recently

Many of us sensed it after the WBA loss.

Of course you can sense it but it was kinda looking for me like Lukaku knew somthing special. Still I personaly think he couldn' knew it, I doubt he recieved message form Roman about sacking Boas in case of no succes.

I surely hope so!

Also it would be great if he managed to tap in his first ever Chelsea goal => Lukaku launched for good in Chelsea outfit => No need to loan him out to Fulham next year :)

Frank Arnesen declares that Lukaku is no longer on HSV's shortlist for next season.

Arnesen says: "Romelu is a great talent but will most definitely not be joining us in Hamburg since he will be loaned out to another club in the Premier League next season. Especially Everton, Fulham & Bolton have a good chance of attracting this young talent".