Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

Guest justin_3d

It's different. AVB is class.

Right.....

He is only as good as the squad is.

It is why i always said about coaches like Carlo, Mourinho, Pep and AVB.

With a crappy squad they are shit!

Wenger at least does good with a squad made of kids. And SAF still does good with below standard players compare to Chelsea and City...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Carlo himself said that he wanted Torres, if that is the truth we don't know. Right now we can see that Villas boas wants creativity thus going for Modric and mata, and maybe other players. Carlo had many chances to buy these creative players but he never.

If i remember a lot of people said here Carlo had no say on transfer but the board......

Guest justin_3d

wtf is going on with Frankie ?

He's old!

They should take SAF genius plan into consideration and use Lampard as a super sub!

Put him on the second half and he will be much better then full game.

scrappy win to sum up the match... individually every1 was far from even good(except jose n ramires)... lamps was at his best when he was playin closer to the wba D n showin us his true class with first touches(but he has really become slow)... anelka was poor but lucky... torres was invisible... IN ALL FAIRNESS KALOU WAS NOT AS BAD TO BE SUBSTITUTED AT 33 MINS.... tat was plain embarrasing for the player n avb should know better... however he plays he is still a chelsea player n this is no way to get the best out of him... alex was guilty of concedin a stupid goal... terry,cole n mikel were their normal self... but kudos to RAMIRES on his performance... not to forget even hilario was not tat bad... to sum it below average performance...

hilario 7

jose 8

alex 6

terry 7

cole 7

mikel 7.5

ramires 8

lampard 7

anelka 6.5

kalou 6.5 malouda 7

torres 6.5 drogba 7

I would advise everyone to move away from this thread and to chill out. We are all way to pissed atm.

You know I never liked beer, to many calories bad taste for me, when I do drink its mixed drinks, but F***K I COULD USE A COLD BEER RIGHT NOW

If i remember a lot of people said here Carlo had no say on transfer but the board......

Torres is 110% Abramoviches "bitch", he wanted him from years, sure that Carlo didnt mind but that was absolutely not his deal!.

scrappy win to sum up the match... individually every1 was far from even good(except jose n ramires)... lamps was at his best when he was playin closer to the wba D n showin us his true class with first touches(but he has really become slow)... anelka was poor but lucky... torres was invisible... IN ALL FAIRNESS KALOU WAS NOT AS BAD TO BE SUBSTITUTED AT 33 MINS.... tat was plain embarrasing for the player n avb should know better... however he plays he is still a chelsea player n this is no way to get the best out of him... alex was guilty of concedin a stupid goal... terry,cole n mikel were their normal self... but kudos to RAMIRES on his performance... not to forget even hilario was not tat bad... to sum it below average performance...

hilario 7

jose 8

alex 6

terry 7

cole 7

mikel 7.5

ramires 8

lampard 7

anelka 6.5

kalou 6.5 malouda 7

torres 6.5 drogba 7

Biased much? Drogba's rating should be no more than 3, as he did fuck all!

hilario 7

jose 8

alex 6

terry 7

cole 7

mikel 7.5

ramires 8

lampard 7

anelka 6.5

kalou 6.5 malouda 7

torres 6.5 drogba 7

I am not sure I would give DD-7

Disappointed with AVB's decision to start Kalou and his tactics as well, but good to see him take off Kalou before half time. That's promising. And whatever he said in the locker room did real good as well, and frankly I was a bit amazed that Anelka and Lampard did so much better in the second half.

Unlucky for Alex, though. I think that early mistake, which wasn't entirely his fault, affected him quite a bit. Props to Hilario who was solid in goal.

Guest justin_3d

Disappointed with AVB's decision to start Kalou and his tactics as well, but good to see him take off Kalou before half time. That's promising. And whatever he said in the locker room did real good as well, and frankly I was a bit amazed that Anelka and Lampard did so much better in the second half.

Unlucky for Alex, though. I think that early mistake, which wasn't entirely his fault, affected him quite a bit. Props to Hilario who was solid in goal.

I hope AVB learn his lesson that Kalou should have been sold from the first day he got here!

Anelka since he don't want to leave but wait till his contract runs out then let him start in the bench. He can come half time as a super sub as well.

Now I also see a waste of money in having Paulo in the team. I love him as a person, but right now he is just eating our wages. AVB should also consider shipping him out.

Right.....

Wenger at least does good with a squad made of kids. And SAF still does good with below standard players compare to Chelsea and City...

Is that why Arsenal lost today?

Do you remember that interview when they asked AVB if he is the next Special one?

Torres is 110% Abramoviches "bitch", he wanted him from years, sure that Carlo didnt mind but that was absolutely not his deal!.

I heard that Torres is working around Roman's house in his spare time, vacuming, cooking...

Right.....

Well lets give the man some space, im sure he new what he was going into, it is us fans who has the wrong expectation that he is some kind

of wonder boy with a magic.., come on be for real people!. he aint no f..... wizard or whatever. He is Boas and he will succes or failure and the

only thing that will change for sure soon or later we will have a new coach. It the Roman whatever way., end of story.