Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

Guest justin_3d

Is that why Arsenal lost today?

Do you remember that interview when they asked AVB if he is the next Special one?

I heard that Torres is working around Roman's house in his spare time, vacuming, cooking...

That with a crappy squad he is the shit one?

And i said it's the same for coaches like Pep, Carlo, and Mourinho.

As far as Arsenal loosing today to Liverpool is no problem. They are a superior team that spend big the last two transfer.

Wenger still does good with little budget, which is very hard to do for the above coaches i mention.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biased much? Drogba's rating should be no more than 3, as he did fuck all!

drogba did as much in 30 mins as torres did in 60... at least he can keep a move goin by playin it to another player instead of just losin the ball or fallin down in vain...

I would prefer, a stuttering start and then picking up the momentum than, starting off steam rolling and then running put of gas in november.

Team DOES NOT need MATA. We already have a similar player in Malouda. We need an explosive Winger like Hazard or Gotze who can run at defenders and dribble past them. Such wingers are helpsul in breaking down rigid defense.

Sturridge would have made a difference but unfortunately he is out.

drogba did as much in 30 mins as torres did in 60... at least he can keep a move goin by playin it to another player instead of just losin the ball or fallin down in vain...

There's no point in arguing with that. Drogba forever.

I would prefer, a stuttering start and then picking up the momentum than, starting off steam rolling and then running put of gas in november.

Team DOES NOT need MATA. We already have a similar player in Malouda. We need an explosive Winger like Hazard or Gotze who can run at defenders and dribble past them. Such wingers are helpsul in breaking down rigid defense.

Shows how much you know about football... Götze is not a winger. And once Mata comes, you will see he is nothing like Malouda.

Hmm Interesting

for me drogba pushin the ball away n wastin some precious seconds(foster's last kick of the match) is a bigger thing then goin past 2 defenders n then instead of puttin a thru ball to a player just losin the ball to a 3rd defender...

Because Torres can do what Drogba can't right now, which is to dribble past players. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Drogba doesn't "lose" the ball because he never actually starts the process. He loses the ball when he has a bad touch and he had the touch of an elephant today.

They are different strikers and unfortunately I see the same problem still which is the team can't play to Torres' strengths. He could have been played in a couple of times today and never was. Maybe that's why he forces it a bit because otherwise he never sees the ball in a decent scoring position.

Thats because he is in the box, and waiting to get served. Torres is running around seaching and trying and failure because he ends up with 2-3-4 players around

him, its that simpel. Drogba was shitty so was Torres and the rest of the team.

Imo atm Mata is better than Hazard. Haard needs more time.

Gotze isn't pacy.

Torres: created chances out of nothing yet no goal.

Drogba: missed a glorious chance and no goal.

You're absolutely right.

Exactly what makes you think that mata is like malouda?

I don't know what everybody is so upset about. we got the points and the win. A win like that can only bring moral up and bring the players closer to AVB. Best of all is that Lampard is getting back to his usual form, he was our best player in the second half along with Anelka, he played the right passes and was first to go from box to box.

You underrate him so much... Incredible. The real Lampard was miles ahead of the Lampard we have now, even the Lampard of the second half.

Because Torres can do what Drogba can't right now, which is to dribble past players. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Drogba doesn't "lose" the ball because he never actually starts the process. He loses the ball when he has a bad touch and he had the touch of an elephant today.

They are different strikers and unfortunately I see the same problem still which is the team can't play to Torres' strengths. He could have been played in a couple of times today and never was. Maybe that's why he forces it a bit because otherwise he never sees the ball in a decent scoring position.

Drogba dribble, haha :giggle: yeah one inch, he is in the box where Torres should be. Torres runs around like a winger o midfielder and fights 2-3 players instead of being up in front thats the difference.

Torres: created chances out of nothing yet no goal.

Drogba: missed a glorious chance and no goal.

You're absolutely right.

drogba missed a goal because he made a run towards the goal n became a target man instead of just sendin alongside the defenders of the other team unlike torres... plus wat GOAL did torres create??? scratch tat wat half chance did torres create???

Neither Torres or the whole team created a single chance in the first half... The "chance" by Cole was a hopeful long shot. And Torres was subbed off at the beginning of 2nd half... So not him or anybody else were even close to creating a decent chance. Drogba wasted his and disappeared for the rest of the game... simple as that, the whole team sucked and they were no exceptions.