Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get Mata i still think we need another winger, someone who's fast and skillful, and who's not afraid to run at players. Hazard anyone?

Suddenly I remembered we have Kakuta.

We really lack a creative player, i really get one lol because that was poor. Kalou is Garbage and i could not stop laughing when he got subbed in the 34th minute, i remember when that happened to him in another game OH YEAH IT WAS AGAINST LIVERPOOL IN THE CHAMPIONSLEAGUE, he still made the first 11 in the next game though.

Poor piss game despite the win. 3 points but feels like a loss. Against a better opposition we would have conceded 3 at least... WBA crapped 2 amazing chances.

Yes, a lot of you praise Torres for his effort, but effort alone wasn't enough... I can remember only 1 good dribble by him, the others he fucked up... he tried too hard and failed many times, that's the reason he was taken off to be replaced by an even poorer Drogba. And despite the goals Malouda and Anelka were shit.

Not Torres best game, not his worst. I think he kept trying to make something out of nothing because he couldn't get involved in the game. Some teammates clearly can't or won't see him on the pitch.

Shoulnt get carried away because bosingwa, malouda were utter shit despite combining nicely for the winner.

Lamps was missing as usual. Dear god how has he become so poor in such a short space of time?!

Don't know why so many of you were disappointed with ivan coming on. Thought it was a great change even at the time. Alex was clearly struggling.

Drogba was shit. Didn't look bothered. Should have kept Torres on.

AVB still has A LOT of work to do.

Why we played poorly especially in the first half is very simple. Lack of penetration in opposition's final third and horizontal passing and lack of movement was responsible for the shambolic display. we saw a different Chelsea in the 2nd half and AVB should take the credit for it. People should stop overreacting as we played well in the 2nd half and things can only get better from here.

Well said. People aren't giving the credit West Brom deserves as well, I thought their defense was great.

Poor piss game despite the win. 3 points but feels like a loss. Against a better opposition we would have conceded 3 at least... WBA crapped 2 amazing chances.

Best players imo: Ramires, Hilario... can't think of any more

Worst players imo: Kalou, Drogba, Malouda, Torres, Lampard, Anelka

Yes, a lot of you praise Torres for his effort, but effort alone wasn't enough... I can remember only 1 good dribble by him, the others he fucked up... he tried too hard and failed many times, that's the reason he was taken off to be replaced by an even poorer Drogba. And despite the goals Malouda and Anelka were shit.

Kalou's ceiling is reserves, tops.

I wouldn't really put Torres as one of the worse today, because the team in general were quite bad, and in comparison to the team he was OK could of done better but hey ;)

Best players imo: Ramires, Hilario... can't think of any more

Worst players imo: Kalou, Drogba, Malouda, Torres, Lampard, Anelka

Kalou's ceiling is reserves, tops.

As a regular Torres defender, I have to concur with your analysis. He did nothing for me today. Hilario was our best player for my money.

Atrocious First Half.

Nothing has changed from last season. Same Formation, Same Players only different manager.

Which begs the question, did chelsea do the right thing by firing Ancelotti.? They could have brought in Mata and Modric for Carlo too....But anyways

Good: Hilario, Ramirez, Mikel,

Bad: Drogba (Was he even playing?), Lampard,

Ugly: Kalou. I have absolutely no clue why he starts...

Torres, was decent and much much better than Drogba but the midfield with a Poor Lampard is just dire. Absolutely no creativity.

Malouda and Anelka were OK.

Honestly I think that this result is better than a 2-0 win in terms of moral. AVB's subs were brilliant and we played very well in the second half....I'm a happy man :D

There were about 10 minutes of sublime play and the rest was ruffshod. I wouldn't go as far as to say played very well but the first half was so poor that by comparison the second half must have looked like Barca

When Kalou was subbed after 34 minutes, i thought of this forum lol. Credit for AVB for not bottling his public humiliation. Now AVB knows surely that's he's not Chelsea material and he needs to get rid and replace ASA f'n P

Guest justin_3d

AVB will buy Mata and maybe Modric and all the problems will be solved.

It's the same thing we where asking last season when Carlo was in charge.

AVB is not superman to make this same squad tittle competitive.

He has to spend, or will get the sack if he sticks with this same squad!