Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r u sure u saw chelsea vs wba...

As a matter of fact I didn't, I was reading commentary from here cos I don't have ESPN. But I know what styles is saying and he's fight, we defend him to many times because of the legend he is. But I don't think this I'd form, this is lampard atm. He offers nothing in midfield and just plays poor, were wasting a place with him in first 11, zmceachran can do much better and so can Yossi.

As a matter of fact I didn't, I was reading commentary from here cos I don't have ESPN. But I know what styles is saying and he's fight, we defend him to many times because of the legend he is. But I don't think this I'd form, this is lampard atm. He offers nothing in midfield and just plays poor, were wasting a place with him in first 11, zmceachran can do much better and so can Yossi.

Why you commenting on a game you didn't even see? Lampard played okay in the second half, wasn't as bad as he was in the first half and actually contributed a bit. I don't think you should really criticise peoples performances if you didn't watch them first hand, it's kind of stupid.

of course i do n i did... i m not defendin the miss... i m tellin u the difference between drogba n torres play... torres is almost stationary n not a target man... while drogba is n tat is y we could get tat chance... n wen torres plays the way he does( no movement) the defence line is maintained and our already sucky wingers can do absolutely nothin... also torres likes to create chances which he is unable to.... so for me drogba should be startin n torres should be the sub...

What makes you say Torres was stationary? He made good runs, both on and off the ball, but the support was terrible and he made the best out of what he had. And why is it Torres' fault that our wingers can't support him because they suck? Also, don't tell me Torres can't create chances. Have you not watched the Stoke game? He deked three defenders from the edge of the penalty area until he was almost one on one with the goalie although unfortunately Shawcross got a foot in in the end.

I believe there's a way both Drogba and Torres can play. Torres looks like he'd make a better winger than anyone else on the team. He's fast, makes good runs, dribbles well and can make some good deliveries as well. So I say why not put Anelka, Malouda and Kalou on the bench and have Torres and Sturridge support Drogba. But, never put Torres on the bench. Drogba has maybe two more years with us, and Torres is our future. I hope you agree.

Just ignore the rest then... I'm taking s lot of peoples word for it I know, but I bet this is the same old lampard from last season.

I do not disagree withyou. I also think lampard was miserable throughout the match . in 2nd he played better but still poor. But you made comment without watching the game that thing is kind of awkward.

I do not disagree withyou. I also think lampard was miserable throughout the match . in 2nd he played better but still poor. But you made comment without watching the game that thing is kind of awkward.

No, you just think it's awkward, infact its impressive because I got it right... Lies it's not inpresivw because it was obvious, with everyone playing bad, Lampards not going to be the one who was standing out is he?, I think it's kinda common sense, harsh I know, but i gotta be honest with myself.

first of all i hope u dont forget tat lampard should ve won a penalty at stoke for us... today too he had a penalty appeal right before the goal... it was his first touch tat saw anelka thru n one on one wid foster tat he screwed... i m not arguin tat lamps has gone way below his best n tat he should be used more as a sub than bein played 90 mins every week but to say tat lamps does not give anythin in the mid is a foolish statement to say the least...