Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was actually good? I think Mikel was ok, Ramires came into it and Torres was ok with his dribbling in the first half but what else? Hilario didn't have that much to do and that save from Odemwingie was more luck than judgement. Alex was awful, looked shaky as fuck, JT wasn't right, Bosingwa was great for the winner but shit for the rest, Lampard... steady ish but nothing that's gonna scare anyone, Drogba wasn't bothered at all, Ash was caught out a bit as bos was, WBA they shoulda scored 4 by an hour, Kalou I CAN NOT SAY ANY MORE ABOUT THIS WORLD CLASS GENIUS! Malouda was pretty good at times, at least showed a bit of class and direction.......

I can't actually believe we won the game. In a nutshell....

Hilario 7

Bosingwa 6

Alex 3

Terry 5

Cole 6

Lampard 5

Ramires 6

Mikel 7

Kalou -1

Torres 6

Anelka 5

Malouda 6, Ivanovic, can't really tell, Drogba 2

Because it has shown he can't make this same squad that Carlo had into world beaters. Carlo needed to buy a creative mid player and a winger, just like AVB needs of them as well.

The 70 Mill spend was a mistake by the club in going after Torres!

We needed a winger like Sanchez, and instead went for Torres....

It's different. AVB is class.

And I guess you're a real fan because you like Chelsea playing shit and don't want us to win anything. All anyone has said is that Lampard isn't performing, everyone is aware he has been fantastic for chelsea and we all love him but how long can you play an out of form player?

We're all being negative because our performances have been negative. Stop shitting your pants and get off your high horse.

good post

Because it has shown he can't make this same squad that Carlo had into world beaters. Carlo needed to buy a creative mid player and a winger, just like AVB needs of them as well.

The 70 Mill spend was a mistake by the club in going after Torres!

We needed a winger like Sanchez, and instead went for Torres....

Carlo himself said that he wanted Torres, if that is the truth we don't know. Right now we can see that Villas boas wants creativity thus going for Modric and mata, and maybe other players. Carlo had many chances to buy these creative players but he never.

This forum is full of people that just shit all over our players and our performances.You all just forgot about the old days? Or perhaps you've been just following Chelsea for a few years? Lampard shit? i can't believe a Chelsea supporter can say that.He is not on FORM but calling him shit is a disgrace.Wanting all these players in and not knowing that if you bring too many new players in they still need a lot of time to gel,just look at City.You can all have your little Football Manager signings since you clearly rate players by football games and via you tube.I pray to God to save this forum,the amount of negativity and hate on this forum is shocking.As far as i am considered i will never post again on this forum,this time it will be for good.

Not that I disagree with you,

But why should that stop you posting on here? Surely you should post more to drown out the negativity and hate?

The result is good, three points is three points. But the performance for large parts of the game was awful. That's why the angst after a win. It won't be good enough against top half teams. Not papering over cracks, but craters.

Is Alex turning into an away player?

End of last season amazing at Old Trafford then shite at home to Newcastle the next week, amazing on day one at The Brittania then shite today?

Guys, stop talking about Carlo. He is fucking gone. lets see what AVB will do with the squad in the coming days before the window closes. Cant you remember Carlo's first match at the bridge, we were almost embarassed, and if i remeber, Malouda saved Carlos ass. He did it again today. I just dont understand why DD came on today. the whole team was playing shiet, till when Anelka scored. Kalou and Lampard should be benched. if Mata arrives before next weekend, he should take the left wing.

PS. When Alex plays, transmission of the ball is very slow, he always looks to pass to the goalie. contrary to Iva. Iva brings more urgency in the defence.

Not that I disagree with you,

But why should that stop you posting on here? Surely you should post more to drown out the negativity and hate?

It's I'm going to take my ball go home syndrome. It's good that people are critical of the performance it means they there's an honest assessment of what is going on... No one thinks Lampard is "shit" but rather he's no longer the player he once was and he's not suitable to be a starting mid for Chelsea. If you want to win a League title the quality needs to improve.

Whats really wondering me is this is the same team as last year, what do we expect?. Torres and Malouda/Kalou will never connect, never!.

The only difference from last year is that Torres is fit and he beginns to be an ego striker like he should be. But if we dont get any creativity

player who wants and can support him, we will failure. He is an in the box player, anything else will failure. Boas has not proven to me his ability

to cut thru, yet. Bye the way, Bromwich made a good fight hard to move the bus, but still this is far from being chelsea standard. Nothing has changed,yet.

I don't know what everybody is so upset about. we got the points and the win. A win like that can only bring moral up and bring the players closer to AVB. Best of all is that Lampard is getting back to his usual form, he was our best player in the second half along with Anelka, he played the right passes and was first to go from box to box.

Next week is a totally new game and circumstances and hopefully we'll have an extra player or two for that match.