Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all i hope u dont forget tat lampard should ve won a penalty at stoke for us... today too he had a penalty appeal right before the goal... it was his first touch tat saw anelka thru n one on one wid foster tat he screwed... i m not arguin tat lamps has gone way below his best n tat he should be used more as a sub than bein played 90 mins every week but to say tat lamps does not give anythin in the mid is a foolish statement to say the least...

Okay since your saying it's foolish you can only think I'm being too pacific, well as for offering nothing im talking Chelsea standard, we could do with creativity in midfield and lampard won't give it, ATM I think Lampards the weakest link in mid, so it's only fair to say NcEachran could fo a much better job there. And as for the penalty on the replay it showed you lampard going down before he actually went into the defenders leg.

we ve rated the players on their performance but what about AVB....

1) Started with kalou.

2)Substitued kalou at 32 mins.(however bad kalou maybe playin but he still needs to be shown some respect. what avb did was embarassing and demoralising to any player in the world. this is definitely not the way to get the best out of a player)

3)Played lampard whole 90 mins again.

4)Did not sustitute torres earlier(well started with torres can be another point).

{5) Some might say that giving alex a preference over iva was another mistake but after his stoke performance i would definitely have gone with alex.}

why Ivanovic isn't starter anymore ? :no:

He had a little injury problem and last season he played his arse of. He is also among the players who played the most in a preseason. It is better to give him some rest and rotate the squad. He'll probably start the next match.

Exactly what makes you think that mata is like malouda?

There are two types of wingers one who are explosive with that I mean, pacy, direct, dribblers who take on defenders. Robben, Neymar, Hazard, Turan, Ronaldo, Gotze. Yeah he is a winger and he plays centrally too.

Then there is the other type. Who aren't so explosive like Malouda, Young, Downing, Figo, Mata, an the likes.

We need the first breed of wingers

Bosingwa's a better right back (imo. He's coming back to form)

& Alex is a better central defender.

Do you think?, Ivans a great defensive right back Abd I think he's better than bos. But Bos is better offesivly. Still though it's only a matter of opinion I guess.

hahahaha... i know i become highly paranoid and defensive when it comes to drogba but i definitely wont take "i m sick of lampard n he provides nothin" lying down...

So there's no point at all with me debating with you then?.

There are two types of wingers one who are explosive with that I mean, pacy, direct, dribblers who take on defenders. Robben, Neymar, Hazard, Turan, Ronaldo, Gotze. Yeah he is a winger and he plays centrally too.

Then there is the other type. Who aren't so explosive like Malouda, Young, Downing, Figo, Mata, an the likes.

Turan (in fact, he's not 'fast' at all) and Gotze don't have that much pace..

we ve rated the players on their performance but what about AVB....

1) Started with kalou.

2)Substitued kalou at 32 mins.(however bad kalou maybe playin but he still needs to be shown some respect. what avb did was embarassing and demoralising to any player in the world. this is definitely not the way to get the best out of a player)

3)Played lampard whole 90 mins again.

4)Did not sustitute torres earlier(well started with torres can be another point).

{5) Some might say that giving alex a preference over iva was another mistake but after his stoke performance i would definitely have gone with alex.}

You are a handful aren't you.... At first you say it was a mistake to start Kalou, then say he should have played longer to "boost his confidence" (we were 1-0 down and needed a goal ffs, I'd take a goal over an overconfident Kalou any day).

Next you say Torres should have been off earlier, yet he was subbed out on 59th minute (that's early in football).. should he have been off at 30th like Kalou then? I bet you wouldn't have minded that, because you are so biased towards Drogba it's unbelievable.

I am confused here. did you watch figo i mean week in week out basis?

I think Ivanovic is our best defender so he's gotta start when fit. He's quick and strong. Anyone ever seen Luiz at Right back? I don't rate Bos as a RB at all. He's a RM imo.