Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres was poor in the sense he was playing a different game from his teammates. Individually he was better than Drogba. But the team is more fluent with Drogba. AVB needs to get them all on the same page. Or Chelsea should have kept Ancelotti and he would have started the same XI from last year. Probably would have gotten the same result or better and saved Roman his 13M pounds.

Are we talking about the same Anelka that was our main threat offensively in the match. . . .He was making the right runs and penetrating west brom's defence. let's give credit where it's due. Drogba, Lampard, Alex and Kalou, our worst performers, are the guys to blame.

Trust me Modric will bring something different to our play. and one question I have: What did Drogba do on the pitch?

Miss the super cross by Ivanovic, the only thing I can remember

How much did you guys laugh when kalou was subbed off? Haha I absolutely cracked up. Must be so embarrassing for him, oh dear. The look on his face was just hilarious can't wait for him to bitch about it soon

AVB will buy Mata and maybe Modric and all the problems will be solved.

It's the same thing we where asking last season when Carlo was in charge.

AVB is not superman to make this same squad tittle competitive.

He has to spend, or will get the sack if he sticks with this same squad!

Why are you so negative about AVB. Carlo did have money to spend, we spent 70 million and that was just in January, and was we creative enough, no. That's why he got sacked.

Shit performance but the result is what counts at the end of the day, AVB managed to turn a potentially embarrising situation around.

Sometime's a slow start to the season is good, it's happened with United many times and they won the league, it happened with Arsenal when they won the league in 98 and 02. Even in Jose's first season IMO we were very unconvincing until Robben was fit.

With Mata in (touch wood), with any luck Modric and a couple of other aswell, Lukaku, Romeu and Sturridge to return from suspension the only way is up from here.

This forum is full of people that just shit all over our players and our performances.You all just forgot about the old days? Or perhaps you've been just following Chelsea for a few years? Lampard shit? i can't believe a Chelsea supporter can say that.He is not on FORM but calling him shit is a disgrace.Wanting all these players in and not knowing that if you bring too many new players in they still need a lot of time to gel,just look at City.You can all have your little Football Manager signings since you clearly rate players by football games and via you tube.I pray to God to save this forum,the amount of negativity and hate on this forum is shocking.As far as i am considered i will never post again on this forum,this time it will be for good.

A game of two halves.

First half was shit. We were unorganised in defence, couldn't make a pass stick & lacked any motivation.

Second half was better, there was more determination, a quicker pace and the team just looked really up for it.

Whatever AVB said to them at the break, it must've been pretty damn epic.

Though I was a bit surprised he took Torres off, I do want to see him try Drogba & Torres together.

Guest justin_3d

Why are you so negative about AVB. Carlo did have money to spend, we spent 70 million and that was just in January, and was we creative enough, no. That's why he got sacked.

Because it has shown he can't make this same squad that Carlo had into world beaters. Carlo needed to buy a creative mid player and a winger, just like AVB needs of them as well.

The 70 Mill spend was a mistake by the club in going after Torres!

We needed a winger like Sanchez, and instead went for Torres....

This forum is full of people that just shit all over our players and our performances.You all just forgot about the old days? Or perhaps you've been just following Chelsea for a few years? Lampard shit? i can't believe a Chelsea supporter can say that.He is not on FORM but calling him shit is a disgrace.Wanting all these players in and not knowing that if you bring too many new players in they still need a lot of time to gel,just look at City.You can all have your little Football Manager signings since you clearly rate players by football games and via you tube.I pray to God to save this forum,the amount of negativity and hate on this forum is shocking.As far as i am considered i will never post again on this forum,this time it will be for good.

Lampard is PAST IT. so what? We should keep him in our midfield til he's 45 just because he is Frank Lampard?

I do have to give credit to West Brom. Definitely look a stronger side than last year. Outside of his goal, Malouda was six shades of awful. Terrible crosses, touches, and horrible corner. I think Lamps has really slowed down. He couldn't get the ball out of his feet to save his life. Poor passes as well. Kalou, where to start. I don't know, so I won't. Nobody really gave a very inspiring performance except.....

Wait for it......

Dare I say it, Hilario looked highly competent in goal. A very pleasant surprise. I may yet forgive him for the shitty Citeh match a couple of seasons ago.

And I guess you're a real fan because you like Chelsea playing shit and don't want us to win anything. All anyone has said is that Lampard isn't performing, everyone is aware he has been fantastic for chelsea and we all love him but how long can you play an out of form player?

We're all being negative because our performances have been negative. Stop shitting your pants and get off your high horse.