Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Courtois vs Cech will be the saga off the summer next close season, we have exhausted the loan option with this lad, it's decision time.

Whatever the decision will be, it better be clear. Starting with Cech and Courtois on equal foot is NOT a decision.

This is Sport's frontpage from today. They say Courtois knows about Barcelona's interest in him and he would like to go there. They refer to "presionara al Chelsea para venir" as "Courtois wants Chelsea to let him go to Barcelona". Also Barcelona has agreed terms with Gladbach for Ter Stegen, but Courtois is their main target.

Fucking Sport haha.

1385683_10151739881897535_1680139845_n.j

Thibaut has been living for 3 years in spain and he is speaking Spanish. His girlfriend is Spanish and she and her family are living over there.

Let's be honest, it might be very interesting for Thibaut to stay at Spain ... And it's not like we are talking about QPR chasing Thibaut ...

Thibaut has been living for 3 years in spain and he is speaking Spanish. His girlfriend is Spanish and she and her family are living over there.

Let's be honest, it might be very interesting for Thibaut to stay at Spain ... And it's not like we are talking about QPR chasing Thibaut ...

That's about long enough to get bored of Spain and want to move elsewhere.

Us sell to Barca? LOL Yeah, right...

Well we sold Sturridge to Liverpool because we had no choice otherwise we would have risk losing him for free.

If he wants to go to Barcelona he does not have to sign any new contract with Chelsea and then just leave eventually.

Well we sold Sturridge to Liverpool because we had no choice otherwise we would have risk losing him for free.

If he wants to go to Barcelona he does not have to sign any new contract with Chelsea and then just leave eventually.

Sturridge was basically a Chelsea reject. And Thibaut has a contract until 2016 IIRC. He can't afford to just run down his contract.

Sturridge was basically a Chelsea reject. And Thibaut has a contract until 2016 IIRC. He can't afford to just run down his contract.

How can he be a reject when we had Torres?

I guess the same thing will happen with Courtois cause Cech is number one.

At least here we will have a problem cause Cech is good and can continue for a long while.

While Sturridge being a Chelsea reject over Torres......delusional!

How much do goal keepers go for????

Lloris went for 12-15m and this was Lloris at his prime.. If people are expecting Buffon money, I highly doubt Barca would pay that much for a gk. ( I guess maybe around de gea money)

I still think Barca is going to sign reina and one of the young talents...

How can he be a reject when we had Torres?

I guess the same thing will happen with Courtois cause Cech is number one.

At least here we will have a problem cause Cech is good and can continue for a long while.

While Sturridge being a Chelsea reject over Torres......delusional!

He didn't get a single start last season for us. Hence he was obviously not wanted here. Whether or not you and I think he is better than Torres is an entirely different debate, because obviously the manager and board did not want him here anymore.

Similarly, Thibaut will stay here if the board and manager don't want to sell him.

Isnt this the last season he can stay in Madrid on loan? If it it then im sure its either giving Courtois the number 1 shirt next season or see him push for a move to Barcelona next season. Im sure he wont accept going on loan somewhere else.

He didn't get a single start last season for us. Hence he was obviously not wanted here. Whether or not you and I think he is better than Torres is an entirely different debate, because obviously the manager and board did not want him here anymore.

Similarly, Thibaut will stay here if the board and manager don't want to sell him.

the clock is ticking on Courtois ,,and on Lukaku ..