Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Learn how to accept an opinion, I have reported your post for insulting me.

Well done. I too feel we all should be able to have an opinion without being ridiculed here.

Some of us feel Courtoius should be at Chelsea & Cech should not have been signed for 5 years, at least that´s how i feel.

Cech is considered one of the greatest goalkeepers ever, right? Certainly one of the best in football now. It's also generally believed, I think, that Courtois is currently near the level Cech was at his peak (seems the general consensus with Spanish journalists, who I agree with); and Courtois still has plenty of growing to do. It should be remembered also that Courtois has been performing at this high level with a less than great defence in a league which usually ships goals.

Letting go of Courtois under any circumstance before he's played for us would be lunacy. I think that once he gets the chance to prove himself (hopefully) in the most watched league in the world that he will eventually be considered the best 'keeper of the modern era. (Someone somewhere will argue that Buffon or Casillas are unsurpassable greats of the modern era though.)

Cech is considered one of the greatest goalkeepers ever, right? Certainly one of the best in football now. It's also generally believed, I think, that Courtois is currently near the level Cech was at his peak (seems the general consensus with Spanish journalists, who I agree with); and Courtois still has plenty of growing to do. It should be remembered also that Courtois has been performing at this high level with a less than great defence in a league which usually ships goals.

Letting go of Courtois under any circumstance before he's played for us would be lunacy. I think that once he gets the chance to prove himself (hopefully) in the most watched league in the world that he will eventually be considered the best 'keeper of the modern era. (Someone somewhere will argue that Buffon or Casillas are unsurpassable greats of the modern era though.)

Yes, it would be a lunacy. However, one never know with Chelsea, these days.

Is Lukaku not considered a bit lunatic to loan him out ?

I think we are going to have to make way for Cech so that we can get Courtois in now, Cech isn't that old for a goal keeper, and we can't loan Courtois to Attletico for another 3 years. I hope we make this decision next season and bring in Courtois, he's a young keeper and he has done so well, but we shouldn't hold him off just for the sake of Cech who in my opinion hasn't been as good as he was say 4-5 year ago.

Learn how to accept an opinion, I have reported your post for insulting me.

Well done, you must be proud.

But I stand for what I said. What you said is exacly the same thing as saying "Ronaldo sucks. He's not a good football player".

I can accept an opinion, but are u saying some opinions cant be stuipid?

Well done, you must be proud.

But I stand for what I said. What you said is exacly the same thing as saying "Ronaldo sucks. He's not a good football player".

I can accept an opinion, but are u saying some opinions cant be stuipid?

No.

Because last time I checked Cech hasn't won Ball D'or, Cech doesn't get nominated for best player of the year for the past 6 years running. So take your exaggerations elsewhere.

No.

Because last time I checked Cech hasn't won Ball D'or, Cech doesn't get nominated for best player of the year for the past 6 years running. So take your exaggerations elsewhere.

So what was Cech last you checked? An average keeper?

Did you watch the champions league? Did you watch our game vs Bayern for instance? Do you even know who Cech is?

When you claim something like that, feel free to explain yourself. Beucase to me,, no sane peson would say that Cech isnt world class.

He is WITHOUT A DOUBT top 5, top 3 easily according to me.

So what was Cech last you checked? An average keeper?

Did you watch the champions league? Did you watch our game vs Bayern for instance? Do you even know who Cech is?

When you claim something like that, feel free to explain yourself. Beucase to me,, no sane peson would say that Cech isnt world class.

He is WITHOUT A DOUBT top 5, top 3 easily according to me.

Cech is a world class keeper, but isn't as good as he used to be

If I may, what does it mean, a world class ?

According to whom ?

I saw, Cech playing for the Czech national team & he looked like a school boy there.

No one is saying he is bad, but he ain´t world class, to me.

Therefore, my opinion he should not have been signed for 5 years. More like, 2-3 the tops.

The only sure thing is you can't have both. Of the two, no one deserves to be benched, and no one will.

Benching Cech would be dishonoring his Chelsea legacy, benching Courtois would frankly be a crime against football by now.

One of them will go next year. Read my lips.

If I may, what does it mean, a world class ?

According to whom ?

I saw, Cech playing for the Czech national team & he looked like a school boy there.

No one is saying he is bad, but he ain´t world class, to me.

Therefore, my opinion he should not have been signed for 5 years. More like, 2-3 the tops.

He looked like a schoolboy in the champions league too? And against United? and Bayern?

The only sure thing is you can't have both. Of the two, no one deserves to be benched, and no one will.

Benching Cech would be dishonoring his Chelsea legacy, benching Courtois would frankly be a crime against football by now.

One of them will go next year. Read my lips.

Would you like to read mine ?

Cech will stay & Courtie walks the line.

Would you like to read mine ?

Cech will stay & Courtie walks the line.

Most likely ,still would be a misstake imo,cech is great but so is courtois and he only Will get better

Anyway i bet other worldclass teams Will follow this closely