Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I have been saying that ever since he started his second year there..Some seem to think having a few Belgium players here will make him come ...

Since the Belgium gang think so, let´em dream. After all, they have been in dreams for months.

I have been saying that ever since he started his second year there..Some seem to think having a few Belgium players here will make him come ...

coughhh lukaku coughhh Kevin coughhhh

they will surely say good about us :P

It's time to leave feelings out of it next summer and move Cech on. It's not like once he leaves Chelsea he'll be needing to take a massive step down to another club. He'll have his pick of a number of top clubs where he'll be very good for several more years.

But we'd be getting the best young keeper in the world who can be a brick wall for us for the next 15+ years. It's best for both parties in the long run.

So hard, just look at that face :cry:

Petr+Cech+(3).jpg

I still think he will be valuated lower than De Gea, since both RM and Barcelona wants a spanish Gk to inherit the position that will be left occupied by Valdes or Casillas.

Also, I thought Ter stegen already had a contract with barca for next season....

I would move on Cech next summer TBH,Thibaut is the future.

Right on.

From Chelsea´s point of view, this kid must be given a chance. I see him for years at Chelsea, but Cech is slowly fading, & should be sold while his value is still there.