Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

was very poor today. one of his very unsure performances. fluffed CR's shot, one another to coentrao and benzema each. and really poor what he did towards the end of the match where he lost grip on the ball and then rolled on the floor to cover his mistake.

Yet, didn't concede...

Yet, didn't concede...

i know. i saw the scoreline too.

but i would have wanted him to perform excelllently rather than perform the way he did today. i mean his performance against sociedada (?)(not 100% sure) against whom he made that brilliant, out of the world save, or his performance against RM in last season's copa del ray final , is what would get him into the team.

plus what he did towards the end was cheap and poor.

Very up-and-down performance. Made a couple of good saves but also spilled 3-4 shots that he should either hold or palm away for a corner. He was lucky that Real have Benzema and not an actually striker who makes runs after shots.

i know. i saw the scoreline too.

but i would have wanted him to perform excelllently rather than perform the way he did today. i mean his performance against sociedada (?)(not 100% sure) against whom he made that brilliant, out of the world save, or his performance against RM in last season's copa del ray final , is what would get him into the team.

plus what he did towards the end was cheap and poor.

Saw the replay of the match, the performance was above average , not 'world class' but i agree with you, that play acting was atrocious. Pretty embarrassing.

Ah so it was the duel with Bale? So unless he faked the injury post-match he might as well be in pain there?

Looks a bit over the top though -.-

As you say the Belgian media is reporting 2 sprained fingers, that could be the case although i hope it isn't serious but if it were his fingers, he is holding his stomach which doesn't really go with that and doing a very bad job at play acting!! Definitely over the top.

As you say the Belgian media is reporting 2 sprained fingers, that could be the case although i hope it isn't serious but if it were his fingers, he is holding his stomach which doesn't really go with that and doing a very bad job at play acting!! Definitely over the top.

He's holding his other hand against his 'injured' hand resting on his stomach. tbh its exactly the same as I would hold my hand if it was injured. His reaction does seem over the top though :D

Fucking hate seeing players do this, never mind one of our loanees. Disgraceful stuff, no wonder he did it though Diego Simeone is his manager, guy is a thug, always will be.

Fucking hate seeing players do this, never mind one of our loanees. Disgraceful stuff, no wonder he did it though Diego Simeone is his manager, guy is a thug, always will be.

Courtois already declared in one of his previous interviews that the Atletico-staff ask him to stay down as long as he can after a save when they are winning the game. At Genk he was trained to try to launch a counter-attack in those situations, but in Spain they want him to "act" to win some time.

I don't like it at all, but he's just doing what the staff asks him to.