Theo Walcott

I think its between willian and walcott. Willian will cost 21.5 mil while walcott will be 15-18 mil. I think we get one after oscar deal is complete. Never seen willian play just video's but i'm sure he s better than walcott?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't be unhappy if we signed him i must say . He wants more money and wants to win trophies and wants to be a striker? Alright, join us. Be so funny to see him in a blue shirt.

Actually laughed when a mate said Walcott to Chelsea the other week then I thought about it and I was thought 'actually..' I'm so 50/50 on this as playing as a striker I think he could be a great addition to our front four playing with Oscar hazard and mata

He's a decent winger. He could be an amazing poacher.

He reminds me of Henry actually.

Didn't Henry start as a winger, then turn into one of the greatest ever Premier League players when Arsene converted him into a striker?

Arsene has said he'll do the same with Walcott but he sure is taking his time.

I genuinely believe Walcott could be one of the best players in the league if used correctly.

His finishing skills are really understated.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You