Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half of bale??? So illaramendi, isco what were these guys?

Don't be so childish.

They bought Illaramendi for 40m. Ozil left because he knew he won't be a starter when they signed Bale.

Come on. You're forgetting that they also sold Higuain for €40m, Callejon for €10m, Albiol for €12m and Pedro Leon for €8m(?). Add that to the Ozil fee (€50m) and they've raised quite a bit of money - Higuain covers Illaramendi; Callejon, Abliol and Pedro Leon cover Isco... And Ozil covered half of Bale's fee.

They didn't spend as lavishly as some are trying to make out. In the end they only spent around €50m.

Don't be so childish.

Come on. You're forgetting that they also sold Higuain for €40m, Callejon for €10m, Albiol for €12m and Pedro Leon for €8m(?). Add that to the Ozil fee (€50m) and they've raised quite a bit of money - Higuain covers Illaramendi; Callejon, Abliol and Pedro Leon cover Isco... And Ozil covered half of Bale's fee.

They didn't spend as lavishly as some are trying to make out. In the end they only spent around €50m.

Carvajal? Casemiro? Come on, they gave a huge FU to FFP last summer.

Come on, Carvajal and Casemiro came for a combined €12.5m. Spending €62.5m is well within Real's comfort zone and is in no shape or form an FU to FFP.

It is because they sold Ozil in the last couple of weeks and without prior planing of doing so. They looked for a long time, and could have easily, ended the window with spending over 100 million pounds than what they've received. Besides, why should they care about FFP? Can yuo really imagine UEFA banning them from the CL?!

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise, surprise, Benzema in another slump. 1 goal - a tap in - in his last 10 games.

And this while playing for a brilliant attacking team, in a league where a lot of teams actually try to attack.

Yet, some people want him here because he can pass :D

Surprise, surprise, Benzema in another slump. 1 goal - a tap in - in his last 10 games.

And this while playing for a brilliant attacking team, in a league where a lot of teams actually try to attack.

Yet, some people want him here because he can pass :D

one of the most over-rated strikers in the world.

Still has 17 goals 9 assists in La Liga 27 goals 15 assists in all competitions... Can see why some wouldn't want him here

17 goals in 2605 minutes in la liga. 153 minutes per goal. definitely not much to boast about.

(costa has scored 27 and assisted 5 in 2937 - 108 minutes/goal. even lukaku has scored 14 and assisted 8 in 2500 minutes).

his finishing is erratic to say the least. and he definitely wont come from RM's first team to sit on the chelsea bench. which means his direct competition is costa (or even mandzukic). so he kinda is a NO-NO.

Still has 17 goals 9 assists in La Liga 27 goals 15 assists in all competitions... Can see why some wouldn't want him here

His stats are hugely inflated because of the players around him. His record for France is pretty lol in comparison.

Anyway Real Madrid fans i see on other forums complain about him endlessly; inconsistent and wasteful.

His stats are hugely inflated because of the players around him. His record for France is pretty lol in comparison.

Anyway Real Madrid fans i see on other forums complain about him endlessly; inconsistent and wasteful.

My Real Madrid friends on Twitter - who I've known for a handful years - love him, either way, my friends or yours opinions mean nothing really. Look around this very forum in the players threads. You'll find people hating on everyone from Cech to Torres. I guess the only player I've failed to see some dislike in the almost one year I'm here is Terry, and lately no one has a bad word to say about Azpili.

I'd like to have Karim here. Much better than all and any strikers we currently have available.

Everyone else - including Hazard, Lamps, Iva, Cech - have their 'haters' or at least people who don't like them currently.

17 goals in 2605 minutes in la liga. 153 minutes per goal. definitely not much to boast about.

(costa has scored 27 and assisted 5 in 2937 - 108 minutes/goal. even lukaku has scored 14 and assisted 8 in 2500 minutes).

his finishing is erratic to say the least. and he definitely wont come from RM's first team to sit on the chelsea bench. which means his direct competition is costa (or even mandzukic). so he kinda is a NO-NO.

Costa is the focal point of his teams attack Benzema is not he's secondary in the final 3rd.. That could be why his numbers are as low as they are but I digress I think people who want Benzema would rather him than Costa

Costa is the focal point of his teams attack Benzema is not he's secondary in the final 3rd.. That could be why his numbers are as low as they are but I digress I think people who want Benzema would rather him than Costa

true about costa being the focal point but not true about the reason of benzema's low numbers. he is not a great finisher.

people who want benzema ahead of costa definitely...... well i have no words. dont even want to get into a debate.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You