Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be on 5 goals by now, what a beast. But Swiz isn't that good as well aren't they so he is still shit.

Should be on 5 yes.. I honestly think he would be a better fit for us the Costa really wish we were linked with him instead

French reporter Frederic Hermel, who writes for L'Equipe, said that Karim Benzema will not go anywhere "no matter what happens this summer."

"Karim Benzema is going to stay with Real Madrid. He doesn't want anything else, he's a Real Madrid fan and he knows that it would be a step back to join any other team. No matter what happens this summer, Benzema is staying. Real Madrid want a midfielder and a backup striker for Benzema, but even if Suárez was to sign, Benzema would stay."

It should also be noted that Frederic Hermel sometimes contributes to Real Madrid TV's match reports, and he's obviously close to Karim Benzema and Raphäel Varane.

I am hoping Real goes for Suarez so we can try to sign Benzema!

He is not my ideal striker, but he is way better than Diego Costa...

Way better than Costa?Maybe you have an agenda against him because he chose Spain over Brazil,but sorry that is ridiculous in my eyes.

Way better than Costa?Maybe you have an agenda against him because he chose Spain over Brazil,but sorry that is ridiculous in my eyes.

Ridiculous is you using my nationality in order to question my judgment!

Both top strikers but right now it's not about agenda….Benzema is awesome.

To be fair he scored 3 goals against Honduras.which isn't exactly a superpower in world football and one goal against a terrible,injury weakened Swiss defence.

I am not question his qualities,but it's not fair to say he is far superior to Diego Costa.

To be fair he scored 3 goals against Honduras.which isn't exactly a superpower in world football and one goal against a terrible,injury weakened Swiss defence.

I am not question his qualities,but it's not fair to say he is far superior to Diego Costa.

I'm judging him as whole, not even on the WC.

Ridiculous is you using my nationality in order to question my judgment!

It isn't a secret that most of the Brazilians don't like Diego because of his decision.This isn't anything against you or your country.

It isn't a secret that most of the Brazilians don't like Diego because of his decision.This isn't anything against you or your country.

Come off it fella.

Anyone that saw La Liga can say Diego COsta was a lot better than Benzema.

By the way, no one likes that much Benzema in Madrid, and also in France. 2 years ago the fans would pick Higuain instead of Benzema, and Higuain had also a lot of problems in Madrid specially in big games.

He just seems like the kind of player that Real Madrid would ditch or force out in order to bring in the flashy, galactico like Suarez. Just like they forced Özil out for the flavor of the month Isco.

Coincidentally, I could see Benzema going to Arsenal just like Özil did. Hope not because I think he'd be lethal in that side.

It is not I secret I absolutely hate Diego Costa, everybody in here knows it! However, that has nothing to do with his quality. Otherwise I would also say Messi and Suarez are shit just because I despise them...

The fact you are resorting to those kind of defensive comments just shows you arent intelligent enough to give me decent footballing reasons as to why Diego Costa is better than Benzema.

For instance, can Diego finish in so many different ways like Benzema did against Switzerland (a top seeded team)? Can he link up like Benzema does? Can he stand the pressure of having to win week-in and week-out?

Sorry, but those are all questions Diego Costa still has to answer. While we already know Benzema has done it before for more than one season!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You