Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benzema cannot play on the wing. And I don't know which Real games you've been watching as Mourinho always plays Ronaldo right, di Maria left and either Higuain or Adebayor down the middle.

LOL Benzema can play on the wing, he is a complete forward. I don't know how much have you seen of Benzema.

And no Mourinho does not always play Ronaldo and Di Maria on the wings, he rotates his players. Seen Ozil, Higuain, Benzema and even Kaka at some point playing on the wings.

Watch the second leg of the Spanish super cup against Barcelona, where Benzema was Real Madrid best player and most dangerous player on the left wing.

Isn't Benzema playing more regularly though?

He plays regularly too, but the starter is Higuain right now. Anyways, Benzema and Higuain are in good shape. I like Higuain more, but i would be happy with Benzema too lol.

To say our strikers ain't firing is harsh on studger, he is being written off after a brief spell as the main striker. Rather than pine over players who are not going to come here anytime soon I'd like to see danny given a try for a sustained period

Benzema and Higuian are in very good form right now. They create chances for other players and they score a lot. But the score a lot because they get service from every player on the pitch and if they were playing for us they would only get service from three players: Mata, Lampard and Torres.

LOL Benzema can play on the wing, he is a complete forward. I don't know how much have you seen of Benzema.

And no Mourinho does not always play Ronaldo and Di Maria on the wings, he rotates his players. Seen Ozil, Higuain, Benzema and even Kaka at some point playing on the wings.

Watch the second leg of the Spanish super cup against Barcelona, where Benzema was Real Madrid best player and most dangerous player on the left wing.

I've been watching this kid since he was 17, I don't know how much you've seen of him.

• 1 year later...

He is very tricky one. At one point he can be realy world class (just look last season and some part of this one) but sometimes he is realy bad. In NT he is worse than Torres for us I fear. Could be because of rotation with Higuain and not playing all time, but he might need different club to fuly evolve.

His style suits us realy well, he has superb link up when on good day but he is too much of gamble for us to afford. And he is certainly not going to Chelsea for less than 25mio...

Dunno. Sometimes he's just so lazy I could smash my screen. I feel like he'd actually be prolific here, but somehow cause some sort of problem like eat Hazard's lunch and cause unrest in the club because of it, thus preventing him the 'fan favourite' tag.

but somehow cause some sort of problem like eat Hazard's lunch and cause unrest in the club because of it, thus preventing him the 'fan favourite' tag.

That definitely will not go down well with the fans!

He is very tricky one. At one point he can be realy world class (just look last season and some part of this one) but sometimes he is realy bad. In NT he is worse than Torres for us I fear. Could be because of rotation with Higuain and not playing all time, but he might need different club to fuly evolve.

His style suits us realy well, he has superb link up when on good day but he is too much of gamble for us to afford. And he is certainly not going to Chelsea for less than 25mio...

like you I think he would be fantastic here.. with mata hazard and oscar behind him even de bruyne.. I see a lot of goals there and to me interms of what he brings to the team with link up and ability to be unselfish and pick a pass would serve us well as well.. 30m would not be bad if we want to spend an additional 20m or more to bring in falcao or cavani

• 3 months later...

I'd have Karim, if he got himself back into the form from that season he won La Liga, there's no doubting his ability just his work ethic is shit and he is a bit of a greeting shitbag with slight attitude problems. 20-30m would be a decent deal. Plus he'd be undisputed first choice here where as Real he might not be depending on if they sign Suarez or another striker and also keep Higuain.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You