Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Some interesting.. albeit slight rumors going around, which has somewhat been picked up on Twitter I've been seeing, that Chelsea are looking to sign Benzema..

..anyone got any more light on this please be sure to share.

Absolutely nothing! dont know where you've seen this but no one on twitter is Talkin about this

So Chelsea will sell Torres to Inter and replace him with Benzema on deadline day? Those journos need to cut down on FIFA manager mode!

Ikr, but that it would be awesome, sure it would! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2614864/Man-United-Chelsea-Arsenal-PSG-race-sign-40m-Karim-Benzema-Real-Madrid-set-sights-Sergio-Aguero-Luis-Suarez.html

I know it's the daily mail but I wouldn't mind this.

We get a good striker who Jose already knows, and either city or Liverpool lose their best player

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2614864/Man-United-Chelsea-Arsenal-PSG-race-sign-40m-Karim-Benzema-Real-Madrid-set-sights-Sergio-Aguero-Luis-Suarez.html

I know it's the daily mail but I wouldn't mind this.

We get a good striker who Jose already knows, and either city or Liverpool lose their best player

I'm not sure about him.. He is a good finisher but we need a striker who can create chances for himself and fight with the defenders.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You