Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

I personally think Benzema is overrated, he's good but not great. In the big occasions he goes missing, he also keeps hold of the ball far too long and often ruins Madrid counter attacks... i don't know he's just so inconsistent for me. As i said i do think he's good but not a top quality striker IMO.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, Benzema is so underrated.

Obviously not, because you got a lot of likes for that! :P

Honestly, it's no surprise to me that he is underrated because while his finishing can be inconsistent, his best attributes is his good linkup play and smart movement to create space for others, something most people who watch football don't necessarily notice or put much weight on. But I bet he is very much appreciated by his managers and teammates.

Also he sometime cut a frustrated figure and most people think it is because of his limited ability/attitude problem but it is not true, it is rather because of the fact that he is left isolated as the result of tactic. For example CL final, barely got into the box because he was instructed to not stay in there and as a result eventually ended up doing nothing the whole match, in most people's eyes that meant he had a bad game.

He is actually a very good finisher, yes missing a lot of chances but then again so does others. Really underrated imo, there is a reason why it has been 5 years and he is still at Real, if he was as bad as people make him out to be he would have left long ago. You don't stay at Madrid to pick up your wages, you get kicked out straight away if you are not good enough.

So what? Put El nino instead of Benzema and tell me how many he would of scored.

Lol why would you pick the worst striker possible?

The point is Benzema is a good and very inconsistent player, definitely not underrated. There are some games where he misses a lot, and then against weak teams like Honduras, he can score a lot also.

Benzema wont leave. He by himself said this, his agent said it too. And he aint overrated I would say. In a team with CR and Bale most of the strikers wouldnt score much.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You