Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a good game against Honduras, so we should all want him now while saying Costa is shit.... that's how it goes right?

oh that's my opinion the whole year, not only when he plays against Honduras

He was playing against Honduras ffs :lol:

But remember, the mighty England themselves couldn't beat Honduras and against 10 men too. Benzema and France beat them with ease. That's gotta count for something right? :ph34r:

Are people serious saying Costa is better than Benzema?

We arent comparing Cavani with Benzema where its true Cavani is 10x better than him but good old Costa who is mostly the same player as Benzema.

Just because Costa scored 30 goals this season doesnt make him better than Benzema.

Benzema has scored atleast 15+ goals in a season for the last 7 years (except one year).

The fact some of you think so highly of Costa will only make it worse if he flops with us.

For me Benzema=Costa

Cavani>>Balotelli>>>Benzema, Costa

We arent comparing Cavani with Benzema where its true Cavani is 10x better than him but good old Costa who is mostly the same player as Benzema.

Just because Costa scored 30 goals this season doesnt make him better than Benzema.

Benzema has scored atleast 15+ goals in a season for the last 7 years (except one year).

The fact some of you think so highly of Costa will only make it worse if he flops with us.

For me Benzema=Costa

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

For me Benzema=Costa

Benzema is a cat, Diego Costa is a bulldog.

Falcao>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cavani>Costa>>>Balotelii>>Benz

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You