Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

He drops so deep sometimes to get involved with passing play he is nowhere near the box to make runs.

It's because that allows Ronaldo/Bale/Di Maria to exploit the spaces he's left up front. That's how Real play and why he has a lot of assists every year.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because that allows Ronaldo/Bale/Di Maria to exploit the spaces he's left up front. That's how Real play and why he has a lot of assists every year.

Also on of the reasons he didn't score for France for over 15 games.

I'm not sure about him.. He is a good finisher but we need a striker who can create chances for himself and fight with the defenders.

You do realise that's benzema main strenght right? How anyone can watch him and still come up with such statement is incredible. The only strikers in Europe that I rate their technical ability above or on the same level as him are Suarez,Aguero,Rooney,RVP,Zlatan and Berbatov. he's superior to every one else as far as technical ability and creating something out of nothing is concerned.

You do realise that's benzema main strenght right? How anyone can watch him and still come up with such statement is incredible. The only strikers in Europe that I rate their technical ability above or on the same level as him are Suarez,Aguero,Rooney,RVP,Zlatan and Berbatov. he's superior to every one else as far as technical ability and creating something out of nothing is concerned.

It's like we are talking about two different players :) He can't compared to the strikers you mentioned. I mean, he's not bad but not outstanding at all.

Too wasteful.

It wouldn't be such a big deal, if we had other good finishers in the team to take advantage of his great passing, but we don't.

So it's more important to have a more clinical striker, than to have a creative striker imo.

It's like we are talking about two different players :) He can't compared to the strikers you mentioned. I mean, he's not bad but not outstanding at all.

Yes by the look of things. The Benzema whose outstanding performance and dazzling skills at Lyon earned him a mega move to Madrid as part of the galatico and widely regarded worldwide as a technically gifted footballer cannot be the same Benzema you are referring to.

Are you sure this is not a case of mistaken identity?

tumblr_mr287pDfFY1sdqx19o1_400.gif

Too wasteful.

It wouldn't be such a big deal, if we had other good finishers in the team to take advantage of his great passing, but we don't.

So it's more important to have a more clinical striker, than to have a creative striker imo.

The problem is we are not a creative team so having a striker with the ability to create his own chances is absolutely vital and given the way we often struggle to break down parked defenses which has cost us dearly this season. I will say a creative striker is exactly what we need.

He realy is inconsistent...scoring unbelevable and missing imoossible...very good player though, but I dont think he is up there with best. He plays for team with best attack, that explains why so many goals and assists. He creates on his own too though. But in Real, he has Ronaldo who is main goalscorer, and Real has Ronaldo who keeps them winning. Here, Benzema would be main striker and only one who would be scoring regulary (IF). Hazard isnt typical scoring winger, he did that in year when we have no real strikers at all. How will Benzema turn here then? But he will probably do a 'Higuain' if he gets here. Good, but not world class.

Considering how we play, I still think Costa is more suitable.

If both are available and we go all out with sales of every striker we have atm (Torres, Lukaku, ba, etoo), Costa and Benzema would probably be possible. 65mio for both. Mou would probably do that aswell. We have no firepower at all. And Mou knows how important is that.

I'm not sure if he's physical enough to play in England... and that's my only doubt about having him here (would love him here).

Nearly every striker can be called wasteful if you watch them week in week out.
We need a striker that can create for himself because sometimes we struggle to create chances. It isn't only about wasting them. We need a more resourceful striker if we're going to have Costa and Lukaku who are sort of the same... physical, strong, poachers but really weak technically Imo. And they also 'waste' a lot. But then again every striker does

Just one question: Why are we assuming the Real are willing to sell? I mean he's their first choice striker and he's still pretty young. And even if they do buy another striker, the talk is that they're going to sell or at least loan out Morata in the summer, not Benzema.

Just one question: Why are we assuming the Real are willing to sell? I mean he's their first choice striker and he's still pretty young. And even if they do buy another striker, the talk is that they're going to sell or at least loan out Morata in the summer, not Benzema.

They need to fund their purchase of Suarez

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You