Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...we absolutely do not need another striker unless that striker is Falcao.

He can play on wing, AVB likes inverted wingers.

You may as well use Torres on the right wing...he's a striker mate, not a winger <_<

Torres likes to play as a lone striker, while Benzema is similar to CR7.

Torres and Benzema are nothing a like, one of the reason why Madrid wants Aguero is because Benzema is not a #9 type striker.

He can play on wing, AVB likes inverted wingers.

Torres likes to play as a lone striker, while Benzema is similar to CR7.

Essien and Drogba can play as centre backs too you know...

Why would we buy a player with high wages that Real wants so desperately to get rid of and give them more space to buy the likes of Aguero, Neymar and Falcao?

Forget it, I won't even bother with this thread since it's pointless, and I don't trust those spanish newpapers until I see something on sky or espn <_<

Benzema on the wing ? Are you serious people ?

When i made the Topic i thought about him as a Striker but then Joker10 came with the idea of him playing on the wing and why dont give it a shot if he signs

But I want Benzema as a Striker!! blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

unsure.gifUnless Mourinho has truly great interest Falcao and now wants to sell Benzema

Pfft...no way are we going to sign a reject....

If we're going to sign someone to play in the wing it has to be a winger...and no more strikers unless he's a youth prospect or just that damn good.....

Essien and Drogba can play as centre backs too you know...

Why would we buy a player with high wages that Real wants so desperately to get rid of and give them more space to buy the likes of Aguero, Neymar and Falcao?

Forget it, I won't even bother with this thread since it's pointless, and it bid didn't even exist perhaps...

Why did Real want to get rid of Sneijder, Robben, VDV, Eto, i can go on and on but Madrid are infamous for selling good players.

They want Aguero, because Benzema is not a true #9, only Higuian fills that duty.

Neymar?

typical Real Madrid moves, just stockpiling talents.

Falcao?

I seriously doubt they are interested since he is identical to Higuain.

Sorry folks its just never going to happen. Never.

If he was even slightly interested in moving he would more thank likely go to Arsenal mouthclosed.gif

Since Wengers team represent a something like 70% french speaking squad, hes got no intention of leaving and even less intention of being played out of position just because he can play out wide it doesn't mean he'd commit the future of his career to doing it.

Madrid want Falcao too but I really don't see him going in that direction Benzema had his best season for Los Merangues last season so I can't see him upending that and leaving, in all honesty he seems quite happy as a squad memeber and therefore lacks the passion and drive to be first choice so as skilled a player as he is, I'd rule him out of contention as fast as the Spanish media ruled him in.

ballack.gif

Pfft...no way are we going to sign a reject....

If we're going to sign someone to play in the wing it has to be a winger...and no more strikers unless he's a youth prospect or just that damn good.....

Once the star was in Lyon and Madrid is not whether a class for Chelsea?

Why did Real want to get rid of Sneijder, Robben, VDV, Eto, i can go on and on but Madrid are infamous for selling good players.

They want Aguero, because Benzema is not a true #9, only Higuian fills that duty.

Neymar?

Falcao?

I give up, you Americans are hopeless when it comes to foot...soccer :fainthv9:

Indeed, Benzema is a top class striker but still, for the talked price and for his behavious outside the field... I think Chelsea can get and deserves better than Benzema (at that price).

Neymar?

Falcao?

Etoo played at Barca not Real Madrid

Once the star was in Lyon and Madrid is not whether a class for Chelsea?

I'm not exactly saying he doesn't have class....just saying there's little chance that our club will pick up something that was thrown in the trash...wink.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You