Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are fools, then there are idiots and after that comes abrahmovic. wait the list does not end here, after that there are some chelsea fans too. this is the most fucking disgraceful day for me to be a chelsea fan. how can we be so fucking stupid. what can avb do if we cant defend regular corners or sturridge cant finish a sure goal or our strikers seem to be absolutely disinterested.

i dont know y i feel obliged to support this shity club, probably because of infinite time spend in cheering it but i seriously dont feel inclined to support this fools.

I dont care how much I get bashed. But I want to plead all the season-ticket holders and any forum member who are lucky enough to go to a game. PLEASE SHOW DISSENT AGAINST THE BOARD in whatever way you can think of. I really feel helpless because I cant. But if I could, I surely would. The club management needs to know that the fans are THE MOST important part of the club.

I think that most of the people who regularly go to games were very anti-AVB so I can't see that happening.

I think that most of the people who regularly go to games were very anti-AVB so I can't see that happening.

How can they not see that the so-called "old-guard" was the deal breaker and the true reason for the club's dismal state?!

Lampard didnt fired him so just shut up... Im disgust by some fans in here..

Good luck Andre and please dont sign for internazionale.. All of the players are older than you in that club. Would be a big misstake.

The best thing he could do is to sign for Spurs when Redknapp leaves them. It would be à perfect club for him.

In RDM we trust!!

Of course he did not. But is not the appointment of RDM in place of AVB for the rest of the season enough of a pointer that AVB was sacked just because "some" of the players were not getting along well with him?!

Good luck Andre and please dont sign for internazionale.. All of the players are older than you in that club. Would be a big misstake.

The best thing he could do is to sign for Spurs when Redknapp leaves them. It would be à perfect club for him.

In RDM we trust!!

FINALLY!!! About time someone posted something positive... well done son!

KTF

I don't think the foreign lot, Drogba's mob, were involved. IMO it was entirely the English crew, minus John Terry.

But Drogba et al are nearly as bad as them, they're enablers, they stand by and watch it happen and never put a stop to it.

The one ray of light from this is that the younger/new players steered well clear of it. Torres, Mata, Romeu, Ramires, David Luiz, Lukaku, even Kalou, etc. would not have gotten involved in this shit and had they had more influence would surely have nipped it in the bud.

We might as well have plastic supporters then!!

I've been supporting Chelsea Football Club all my life, and we've been in worse situations than this one! Just be glad we're in the top half of the Premier League, and not in the relegation zone!

I was a supporter when we almost went down to the old 3rd division but have rarely felt as bad about MY club as I do today

I don't think the foreign lot, Drogba's mob, were involved. IMO it was entirely the English crew, minus John Terry.

But Drogba et al are nearly as bad as them, they're enablers, they stand by and watch it happen and never put a stop to it.

This.

I don't think the foreign lot, Drogba's mob, were involved. IMO it was entirely the English crew, minus John Terry. But Drogba et al are nearly as bad as them, they're enablers, they stand by and watch it happen and never put a stop to it. The one ray of light from this is that the younger/new players steered well clear of it. Torres, Mata, Romeu, Ramires, David Luiz, Lukaku, even Kalou, etc. would not have gotten involved in this shit and had they had more influence would surely have nipped it in the bud.

Agree.

It all started with Lampard being dropped. Then the team started losing. Then A. Cole was dropped for Napoli match...

Just a thought (because I read it somewhere and it got me thinking). Is it really that bad if we have a bad season? Wouldn't it be better to have avb (or any other coach) settle in a create a long-term relationship with the club? Maybe the era proves this irrelevant, but I seem to notice that the first few seasons of Sir Alex Ferguson over an Man U included some absolute dreadful ones. I'm not saying avb was great for chelsea (some of his substitutions this year were just ridiculous) but I just wish we could find a long-term coach....